Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Statuses/Posts/Rep/etc.

This might have been posted before, but I wanted to remind WI members that statuses/posts/stars/rep points etc. shouldn't have to be what we're all striving for. We all like to see new statuses, more posts, and other things like that, but a lot of people seem to get carried away with this. Oh, and I've also noticed (it goes with the posts thing) that some people will judge other members on how many posts they have. Like usually if a newer member has a shop, it won't be as busy as some other ones, new members can have good work too.

Last edited by lovemywebbies; 01-25-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Default Re: Statuses/Posts/Rep/etc.

Haha, unless they are like me. xD
I'm too lazy to have any goals involving stuff like that.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thanks for reminding us!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the reminder I like to help People & make new Friends People Shouldnt be judged for that .

Last edited by mom w charm; 01-25-2010 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: typo:)
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for the reminder! People shouldn't do stuff like..judge people by their number of posts.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #6

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

People shoudl DEFINETLYYYY not be judged like that. That is extremely unfair. ): I strive to not make anyone feel left out! And reps just show how much you helped people that is all. People should so not say: Oh I am not talking to that person she(he?) only has one rep point.
I do not ever want to see that happening. ):
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #7
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

Exellent thread.
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #8
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Thanks everyone! I thought I would see more disagreements, but I'm glad you agree.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I agree 100% no one should ever judge a book by its cover.

Also if you ever see some posts talking about how more posts/reps/stars/status etc is better consider bringing it to a mod's attention. I don't enjoy reading those posts and I don't know many people that do.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

This is a wonderful gentle reminder for each of us NOT to judge, and encourages us to meet and communicate with new/all members. THANK YOU so much for your time in Threading this topic
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i agrree, lovemywebbies was here