Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Status

I think it would be nice if on out profile there would be a small box for our status. Sometimes I'm on too many threads and I have to leave fast. I feel rude if I don't say goodbye, but it takes up a lot of time. I think it would be easier if you could just put in your status bar, "Leaving to blahblah". The status could be on your profile page and under your username ( like where you are supposed to put you WW username). I thought this would be a nice addition.

-Sophie

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 05-29-2009 at 02:39 PM..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Status

I have notice that a lot of the members place their status in their signature, especially if they will be gone for an extended period of time like vacation. So you might try that and see if it works for you. Because I understand what you mean if you need to leave quickly it is nice to let your friends know that you are logging off.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:52 PM   #3
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I have notice that a lot of the members place their status in their signature, especially if they will be gone for an extended period of time like vacation. So you might try that and see if it works for you. Because I understand what you mean if you need to leave quickly it is nice to let your friends know that you are logging off.

I have seen that before You make a great point. Some people fill their signatures, though and cannot add more. I think a lot of members would enjoy letting people know what they are doing (like twitter fanatics). Thank you so much for your opinion! You make a great point and I can see what you mean to say.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

That would be a nice addition, but I usually am fine leaving without saying anything. I agree with Ergoiam, too.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

I think that would be really great. (As long as it does not show personal information as to where you were going). Nice idea !
Old 05-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

That's a great idea
You can also post on your profile, so anyone that wants to talk to you knows that you're leaving . (;
Old 05-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
Flargaboofsuchdaf

Thanks for posting everybody!
And I fully agree with what you guys say (opposing it, I mean)

View Post Originally Posted by x3Kiwi
I think that would be really great. (As long as it does not show personal information as to where you were going). Nice idea !
Yeah. I have had this idea for awhile, but I am worried about people giving away personal info. i wonder if there is a way to only have a few selected messages that can work with what everybody means to say!

Thank you

View Post Originally Posted by x3Kiwi
Yeah. I have had this idea for awhile, but I am worried about people giving away personal info. i wonder if there is a way to only have a few selected messages that can work with what everybody means to say!

Thank you
Old 05-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #8
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

That'd be an awesome addition! Great idea
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #9
Flargaboofsuchdaf

Thanks, lilhorselover!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #10
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Great idea but it has been offered already many times. I would love one though.
Baby252 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
paco the taco!