Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Starting a New Thread: SOLVED

I was trying to make a new thread on Join the Club, but I wasn't sure if there was another one with the same topic already. I hear that when you post the thread, it tells you if there is another one made.

The thing is, I can never see that. How do you make them?

Thanks so much for reading.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: Starting a New Thread: Question

I think you should PM one of the mods for help.

I know what you're talking about. Based on the title, it'll give you similar titles to the one you have.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #3

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for posting. I will do that depending on if it gets answered here.

-Pugs
Old 12-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Basically what rexford said plus look down the front page, the most popular ones are there and you will see if it is there or not
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If By Any Chance You See Someone With An Avatar/Siggy That Has The Club's Theme On It, Ask Them If They Know Of An Already Existing Club and if not, ask if they would like to help you out/join.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #6

Thanks. I will look for that.

-Pugs
Old 12-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Also, I think if you search for your topic in the search area, you might find a club similar to yours, so then you know there's already a thread made. But if it's closed, you can make one
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I know the feature you meant. Unfortunately, I don't believe that feature is still available. You can try doing a search, the search feature is at the top of the forum. Or, you could try using a google search. Let's say you wanted to have a fan club about fruit loops. Go onto google and seach "Webkinz insider fruit loops."
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #9

Thanks to both of you!

-Pugs
Closed