Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #11
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: This is starting to bother me....

I have also seen a lot of this. Somebody Help! is only for WW or WI-related questions. Thanks for the reminder; I hope some of these people see this, because I think they misunderstand the help title.

I loved icecube's vent as well. Very true.

Rep!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #12
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
I have also seen a lot of this. Somebody Help! is only for WW or WI-related questions. Thanks for the reminder; I hope some of these people see this, because I think they misunderstand the help title.

I loved icecube's vent as well. Very true.

Rep!
Thanks for the input. I just think because it's in writing right under the title, it should be obvious.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I have flagged threads before-I try not to do it often, as I feel petty when I have done it, & don't want to give the mods MORE to do, but-sometimes I can tell when someone really has no clue-especially if they are new here.
One of the more ridiculous ones that I saw in the Help section said this-
"HELP- I am bored!!!"
I did not flag it nor did I respond, but-I just remember thinking at the time-"and what are WE supposed to do about that?"
I do think that some generally DO NOT know any better though...perhaps some will read your thread, & get a better understanding of what the "Help" section really is for.

OH-also-the good with the bad-one of the BEST Help threads that I have EVER read said this-(or something very similar)
"HELP-my pink pony is stuck in a tree"-I wish I had saved the link, because I laughed so hard, & everyones comments trying to help were so sincere, but hilarious! I STILL think about pink ponies stuck in trees

Last edited by pfeagans01; 06-07-2009 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 06-08-2009, 07:16 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by clublab30
Lately, while I was browsing the Somebody Help! section, I saw some threads. They had nothing to do with any WI or WW issues. I made this thread to remind everyone that the Somebody Help! section is for issues on WI or WW. It's not for friend problems, help on a different website, etc. Those go in Open Mike. Thanks for letting me vent.
I agree. The Somebody Help! Section is for questions like "Oh no! One of my items is stuck! How do I get it un-stuck???" Not for questions like "My mom said she won't buy me a DSi! Help me convince her!" Great thread and rep if I can give you any!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Well, yeah, I guess so. It IS for WW/WI but if people need help or something, they could post it in the open mike.

It doesn't really bother me. Neither the "Hi my name is Joe" in the wrong spot either. They're new and stuff...

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree. The Somebody Help! Section is for questions like "Oh no! One of my items is stuck! How do I get it un-stuck???" Not for questions like "My mom said she won't buy me a DSi! Help me convince her!" Great thread and rep if I can give you any!
Just another person trying to get what they want..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 08:50 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If a thread is off topic or random, please flag it for a Moderator or Administrator to investigate.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hailee