Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb This is starting to bother me....

Lately, while I was browsing the Somebody Help! section, I saw some threads. They had nothing to do with any WI or WW issues. I made this thread to remind everyone that the Somebody Help! section is for issues on WI or WW. It's not for friend problems, help on a different website, etc. Those go in Open Mike. Thanks for letting me vent.
clublab30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: This is starting to bother me....

I agree with you. I go to Somebody Help! because I figure I might know something about these people's technical problems. I did not, however, got there to see what Katy called Milly and why was Brandy acting so strange? or Why Caleb isn't speaking to me> I only texted him 20 times!! Why won't he ask me out?

Look people I haven't the faintest clue how to deal with your social woes, save that for open mike andlet us deal with the people we know a thing or two about mmkay hun [;

thanks for vent [;
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, I also want to say that I having been finding more and more threads in the totally wrong area. I went to W suggestion and saw "Hi, my name.." thread or stuff of that nature. We ALL need to pay closer attention to wear we make our new threads. That has really been bothering me.
aibowers is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I agree with you. I go to Somebody Help! because I figure I might know something about these people's technical problems. I did not, however, got there to see what Katy called Milly and why was Brandy acting so strange? or Why Caleb isn't speaking to me> I only texted him 20 times!! Why won't he ask me out?

Look people I haven't the faintest clue how to deal with your social woes, save that for open mike andlet us deal with the people we know a thing or two about mmkay hun [;

thanks for vent [;
Thanks for posting. I'm glad other people are seeing this, not just me.

View Post Originally Posted by aibowers
I agree, I also want to say that I having been finding more and more threads in the totally wrong area. I went to W suggestion and saw "Hi, my name.." thread or stuff of that nature. We ALL need to pay closer attention to wear we make our new threads. That has really been bothering me.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. The "Hi, my name is.." in the Suggestion forum doesn't bother me as much, because newbie think because that's the top, you should post there first. It's just the threads in the "Somebody Help!" that bother me the most.

Last edited by clublab30; 06-07-2009 at 10:28 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by aibowers
I know!! It's like... are you BLIND?! I don't want to act all superior and tell them they've posted in the complete wrong section, but still...

Then people try to give the excuse 'well im new i didne know!!' but it's like... can you READ? then you should know. I know that's harsh, but that's life.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #6
i think imma

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I know!! It's like... are you BLIND?! I don't want to act all superior and tell them they've posted in the complete wrong section, but still...

Then people try to give the excuse 'well im new i didne know!!' but it's like... can you READ? then you should know. I know that's harsh, but that's life.
Yeah, I totally understand. It's written for the description,

THIS SECTION IS FOR WI FORUM AND WW PROBLEMS>

It's right there!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

We try and keep and eye on it and I've moved or deleted un-WW/WI related things, but you can always flag it if it is in question.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I havent really seen too much of this. But when I do I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. When I was new I wanted to post a "Hi My Name Is" but wasn't sure were to post it. Therefor I never did. YES it is pretty simple, once you are comfortable here. But, when you are new to a site, you can at times feel somewhat overwhelmed. When, on the rare occasion, I do see this I make a point to politely tell the person that they have posted in the wrong area, and that I will flag the thread for them so it can be moved to the right place. IF these people don't realize (for whatever reason) that they have posted in the wrong place, they will never know if someone doesnt tell them. I seriously doubt that most of these people are purposely posting in the wrong thread, mainly because this can be embarrassing and is against the rules. Instead of letting it get under your skin in the future, how about you try pointing them in the right direction!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #9
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
We try and keep and eye on it and I've moved or deleted un-WW/WI related things, but you can always flag it if it is in question.
Wow, you are everywhere tonight!!! Every time I get done typing your there!!! You are done such a great job!!!! Keep it up
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
i think imma

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I havent really seen too much of this. But when I do I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. When I was new I wanted to post a "Hi My Name Is" but wasn't sure were to post it. Therefor I never did. YES it is pretty simple, once you are comfortable here. But, when you are new to a site, you can at times feel somewhat overwhelmed. When, on the rare occasion, I do see this I make a point to politely tell the person that they have posted in the wrong area, and that I will flag the thread for them so it can be moved to the right place. IF these people don't realize (for whatever reason) that they have posted in the wrong place, they will never know if someone doesnt tell them. I seriously doubt that most of these people are purposely posting in the wrong thread, mainly because this can be embarrassing and is against the rules. Instead of letting it get under your skin in the future, how about you try pointing them in the right direction!!!
I just thought I'd point this out. I've seen a lot of this lately, that's all.
Closed

Tags
hailee