Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Staff please close or remove

Edit: lilpanda123 made a thread with about the same concept as mine and she has a lot more supporters there so this thread isn't that necessary anymore...staff please close or remove...

Last edited by Tiger2819; 09-04-2010 at 08:01 AM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
Call me Aly.
Banned
converse will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Shouldn't we have WI appreciation day?

i totally agree! well, i'm new to the community, but it's a wonderful place to be. we should totally have a special appreciation day where we honor all the staff and community! great idea! (:
converse is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

A special day to honor the staff would be great...maybe on the anniversary?
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

that you be cool!!!
98otter is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

I agree! It just should be a day of celebrating WI and the WI staff. Like a big party on the DCT or something. (:
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Well, WI has a big giveaway and everything on March 23rd, the WI anniversary. But I think it would be nice if everyone could use something affiliated with WI as an avatar like people have done by using the Twitter avatars or the Webkinz pet avatars in the past
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

I agree when I started I made a lot of mistakes but the mods helped me learn and they are so nice
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Well, WI has a big giveaway and everything on March 23rd, the WI anniversary. But I think it would be nice if everyone could use something affiliated with WI as an avatar like people have done by using the Twitter avatars or the Webkinz pet avatars in the past
I agree.. I mean, we all know we love WI. But we'd have to do something special right..?
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I think EVERY day should be WI Appreciation Day.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 05:41 AM   #10
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Well, WI has a big giveaway and everything on March 23rd, the WI anniversary....
But, that date was used by the forum's staff to give gifts to the regular members of this forum.

I think we could use September 23rd (the half-anniversary) to do the opposite -- the gift of appreciation from regular members to the staff here.

Good idea!!

BERT_X is offline Male
Closed