Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 08:39 AM   #31
Lol :)
Webkinz :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Staff Appreciation Day

Thank you all! If you have recieved a button, please pass it on to people that aren't staff/ have highlighted usernames. Thank you!
~Maine
Maine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #32
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Everyone that is "staff" I want to say a big Thank You!!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #33
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

July 5th...gotta remember that!

THANK YOU SO MUCH WI STAFF! I would so bored if I didn't have WI!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #34
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Lovely suggestion! The staff work so hard to keep us all safe.
Agreed.
Shinx is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #35
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

This would be AWESOME! It should be on the day WI was opened! (which I don't know what day that was...)
Thanks WI staff! You guys have really made this an outstanding site!
-Tea
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #36
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

A staff appreciation day would be awesome! I think that's a great idea!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #37
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Great Idea. They give so much of themselves to this site!!!
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #38
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Great! IDK when the site opened but I am hosting a party to appreciate all staff members. It will be July 5th at my WW house. If you are a staff member or a member add me on webkinz. My username is webkinzgrl770. Make sure you add me quickly because it will go by fast!
Maine is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #39
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Main: That's a really great suggestion. It would be great if we could have an actual event hosted on the site which would recognize all the staff members.

Staff Members: Thank you so much for all the time, effort and hard work you put into this site. I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate everything you have done for us.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #40
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I'd love that. It should be on the day WI was made.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks staff, for making the best forum on the web!

Last edited by pokemon2; 07-02-2009 at 05:40 PM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cows4you rocks!!, great thinking, mommaluvsmush rocks!!, perfect idea