Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

I think it's a great idea! It would be really cool too! You did a wonderful job on your Sprites too!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
I think it's a great idea! It would be really cool too! You did a wonderful job on your Sprites too!
aww thanks so much!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 02:37 PM   #63
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Could you make a Collie? There is a Border Collie but no Collie.... I do love the PJ you made
colliegal is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #64
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Goodjob on the sprites!I love that idea!
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #65
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Could you make a Collie? There is a Border Collie but no Collie.... I do love the PJ you made
I can sure try! It wil lhave to be tomorrow though, I"m pretty busy this evening... But that will be my very next one i work on!
View Post Originally Posted by Perrypinkster
Goodjob on the sprites!I love that idea!
aww thanks so much!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #66
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

Oh wow I love those sprites!!! How do you make them by the way? Great job!
Hannah97 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #67
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Nice ideas... I really like the Jumbleberry Fields berries, the Ribbon Maltese, and the ghost sprite ideas. It would be awesome to use those on WI. Good job!
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #68
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Hannah97
Oh wow I love those sprites!!! How do you make them by the way? Great job!
aww thank you! I use Adobe Photoshop for all my sprites, avvies, and various other insane graphics...
View Post Originally Posted by bamboobreak
Nice ideas... I really like the Jumbleberry Fields berries, the Ribbon Maltese, and the ghost sprite ideas. It would be awesome to use those on WI. Good job!
Thanks so much!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #69

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I think this is a cool idea.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'd need the original bee to have a base to work with...but I sure could attempt to fix it up to meet the requirements...is it still lurking in an old post somewhere that I could view?

To make my sprites I always use a base (I could never do them without a base) and then I have to hand draw extra outlines and some highlights and anywhere that needs touching up...
You know, I think I saved the old bee as a file SOMEWHERE on my computer.... :|

Here it is!

Click the image to open in full size. It's a bit blurry, sorry.

Its also not animated like the old one, when I saved the bee I put it in this crazy picture and it took out the animation.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-26-2010, 08:21 AM   #70
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I think this is a cool idea.

You know, I think I saved the old bee as a file SOMEWHERE on my computer.... :|

Here it is!

Click the image to open in full size. It's a bit blurry, sorry.

Its also not animated like the old one, when I saved the bee I put it in this crazy picture and it took out the animation.
aww thank you so much! Someone was able to find it for me yesterday and I've added my recreation of it on post number 4...Maybe the bee will return after all! haha!

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 08-26-2010 at 08:21 AM..
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalsrock!34, awesomesmilesandsprites, awnie alligator <3, believe <3, best sprites ever!!!!, curlyannabelle, did i get the last tag?, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, heart891011 was here, ihaveanimatedtreesprite, kittehkatt, s.o.p.h.i.e, soa, spotteddoglover, wormie431, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag