Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #221
Rainbowebkinz888
Banned
♥Seasonal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

Ohh, I love this idea! & You are great at making them!
♥Seasonal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #222
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
I like your idea, because I feel like the people who created the sprites aren't getting enough acknowledgment. And maybe when people can buy it, there could be a little note saying "made by ____"
That is actually why I thought of it...So so many people have made such fun and interesting spirtes, that we can't possibly incorporate all of them into the system...This way, people could pick and choose what suits their individual desires...
View Post Originally Posted by Koodo
Wow, those are amazing!

How do you make them?
I use photshop for all my sprites...
View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I love the bunny clown!
aww thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by ♥Seasonal
Ohh, I love this idea! & You are great at making them!
Thanks so much!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

What kind of software do you need to make sprites?
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #224
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

I love this idea! Especially the WI Bucks part since the only thing available right now is the Subscriber thingie (which I love, btw).

Maybe 100WIB for each sprite, or there could be packages for a better price.

I love your sprites, especially the cloud and I totally agree with you on the Maltese thing
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #225
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

They are so cute.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #226
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz wonder
What kind of software do you need to make sprites?
I use Adobe Photoshop for all my graphics...lvoe that program!!
View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
I love this idea! Especially the WI Bucks part since the only thing available right now is the Subscriber thingie (which I love, btw).

Maybe 100WIB for each sprite, or there could be packages for a better price.

I love your sprites, especially the cloud and I totally agree with you on the Maltese thing
Here's to the Maltese! Love the package idea!
View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
They are so cute.
aww thank you!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #227
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

I love your sprites! and I think its a good idea! I have a question, how do you make sprites? I have been curios and want to make my own. Please tell me.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #228
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I love your sprites! and I think its a good idea! I have a question, how do you make sprites? I have been curios and want to make my own. Please tell me.
You can use either paint (which I think virtually every computer has) or Adobe Photoshop (which is what I use) or any other program which allows you to "paint." The trick is to start with a square the size that is allowed instead of attempting to resize later, as you lose quality if you try to shrink something too much...

Good luck!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #229
johnsonbuckrun
Webkinz :)

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome Sprites!
Did ya make em yourself?
If so, awesome and cool!
If not, still awesome and cool!
Can we use them as our sprites or in our signatures?
I tried, however i tried to edit to give you credit, however it loses its animation .
And my sprite, the christmas tree, only animates itself when some sort of key or mouse is being stroked, moved around.
Thanks!

Last edited by kinzvillerocker; 12-28-2010 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: necessary
kinzvillerocker is offline Male
Old 12-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #230
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kinzvillerocker
Awesome Sprites!
Did ya make em yourself?
If so, awesome and cool!
If not, still awesome and cool!
Can we use them as our sprites or in our signatures?
I tried, however i tried to edit to give you credit, however it loses its animation .
Thanks!
you can use any of the sprites I make however you want-only you can't use more than one in a signature until they are actually added as sprites because WI only allows for one image to be in your signature...If you want my sprites to have animations when you save them, make sure you save as and keep it saved as a .gif not a jpg or it will lose the animation...
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalsrock!34, awesomesmilesandsprites, awnie alligator <3, believe <3, best sprites ever!!!!, curlyannabelle, did i get the last tag?, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, heart891011 was here, ihaveanimatedtreesprite, kittehkatt, s.o.p.h.i.e, soa, spotteddoglover, wormie431, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag