Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #161
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh gosh you don't have to pay me..I'm actually stuck sitting down today. I've got a broken toe and it's not healing properly so I'm forcing myself to sit here...so you're doing me a favor! I'll see what I can do, although the kids will be decending upon me soon-might not get to it till tomorrow (we have baseball toniht)...

Click the image to open in full size.
Hope your toe feels better soon! Its no fun! I have broken 2 toes, and one I did not realize it until after we went snow tubing. That sure hurt a lot. And by the way, I absolutely love your sprite! It's much better than I could ever make! (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #162
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

Thanxs for the raccoon! It looks just like I imagined it to! And sorry about your toe, btw. How did you break it?
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #163
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

LOL, LOVE the don't get mad, get sad one
Old 09-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #164
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

WI needs to add the raccoon!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 09-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #165
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I love these ones:
Footontable is offline Male
Old 09-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #166
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Can you make me something like what you make kittycat10 with the pom pom kitty and the pom pom tom?
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 05:45 AM   #167
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by MidnightAurora
Hope your toe feels better soon! Its no fun! I have broken 2 toes, and one I did not realize it until after we went snow tubing. That sure hurt a lot. And by the way, I absolutely love your sprite! It's much better than I could ever make! (:
Aww thank you! OMG I hope you're toes heal quickly! I thought ONE was bad! YIKES!!
View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Thanxs for the raccoon! It looks just like I imagined it to! And sorry about your toe, btw. How did you break it?
Aww thanks, glad you liked it...I was running down the stairs...See kids? You're mom always told you not to run on the stairs!!
View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
LOL, LOVE the don't get mad, get sad one
haha! Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
I love these ones:
Thank you! Those are some of my favs too!
View Post Originally Posted by wormie431
Can you make me something like what you make kittycat10 with the pom pom kitty and the pom pom tom?
If you explain better what you would like, I could sure try!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #168
ol86270

ol86270 is on a distinguished road

I adore the penguin you made!!! Could you make a dachshund? Maybe one smiling or with a bow or something.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #169
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by ol86270
I adore the penguin you made!!! Could you make a dachshund? Maybe one smiling or with a bow or something.
how about smiling...in dog language?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #170
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Ahh, I love this idea, dragonbird!! I was actually thinking somewhat of the same idea, and when I saw this thread, I was like, "OMG, mind reader! " Haha, but seriously, it would be pretty awesome if we could use WI bucks to purchase other types of sprites, so everyones' could get accepted and used somehow.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalsrock!34, awesomesmilesandsprites, awnie alligator <3, believe <3, best sprites ever!!!!, curlyannabelle, did i get the last tag?, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, heart891011 was here, ihaveanimatedtreesprite, kittehkatt, s.o.p.h.i.e, soa, spotteddoglover, wormie431, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag