Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 02:54 PM   #151
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

Awesome!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Sprites! New Personal Sprite Option: Purchase with WI bucks (plus my random thoughts on organizations and samples of my sprites)

Excellent Sprites! <---Love it!
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #153
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Would anyone be interested in tackling the kinzpost flying letter? I think this would be terrific to have in the GE!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:55 PM   #154
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

love this one ------> xD who did this one?
kgirl346 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #155
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl346
love this one ------> xD who did this one?
Isn't that the cutest thing? One of my favorites! I'm not sure who did it..I've seen so many amazing sprites by so many amazing people that it's all a blur of wonderment!

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
thanks dragon.................... but if anyone does ask................ they will be given the info!!

Click the image to open in full size. DUNSTON............... by way of dbird!!!!!
Dunston made the cut!!

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-07-2010 at 07:32 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #156
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Hey Dbird, it's me again! I was just wondering if you could make me two sprites. If you don't do requests, that's okay too, but I just wanted to ask. I would like another gassy sprite like the warthog, only this time a ferret. And for the second one, I want a raccoon peeking out of a garbage can. Thank you for reading my post!
P.S: I have plenty of WI Bucks to spend on sprites. If you want, I will pay you $400 for all the sprites I'm getting if I have that much.

Last edited by Boltaway; 09-09-2010 at 01:17 PM..
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #157
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Hey Dbird, it's me again! I was just wondering if you could make me two sprites. If you don't do requests, that's okay too, but I just wanted to ask. I would like another gassy sprite like the warthog, only this time a ferret. And for the second one, I want a raccoon peeking out of a garbage can. Thank you for reading my post!
P.S: I have plenty of WI Bucks to spend on sprites. If you want, I will pay you $400 for all the sprites I'm getting if I have that much.
oh gosh you don't have to pay me..I'm actually stuck sitting down today. I've got a broken toe and it's not healing properly so I'm forcing myself to sit here...so you're doing me a favor! I'll see what I can do, although the kids will be decending upon me soon-might not get to it till tomorrow (we have baseball toniht)...

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-09-2010 at 01:32 PM..
Old 09-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #158
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
oh gosh you don't have to pay me..I'm actually stuck sitting down today. I've got a broken toe and it's not healing properly so I'm forcing myself to sit here...so you're doing me a favor! I'll see what I can do, although the kids will be decending upon me soon-might not get to it till tomorrow (we have baseball toniht)...

Click the image to open in full size.
Hehe dbird, yours is better than mine. Love it!
trashcoon.gif
And hope your toe heals soon
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #159
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Hehe dbird, yours is better than mine. Love it!
Attachment 217197
And hope your toe heals soon
aww thank you! And I like yours better Yours is "cleaner." A very nice image! Well done!
Old 09-09-2010, 02:45 PM   #160
gangnam style

Yours looks more realistic, dbird! Also, mine has some animation problem and the trashcan changes by about 1 pixel. LOL! But thanks

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Would anyone be interested in tackling the kinzpost flying letter? I think this would be terrific to have in the GE!
I remember cocoabean made a wonderful flying kinzpost box- no idea what page/post of the sticky though.

Last edited by tarsky781; 09-09-2010 at 02:45 PM..
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, animalsrock!34, awesomesmilesandsprites, awnie alligator <3, believe <3, best sprites ever!!!!, curlyannabelle, did i get the last tag?, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, heart891011 was here, ihaveanimatedtreesprite, kittehkatt, s.o.p.h.i.e, soa, spotteddoglover, wormie431, you are beautiful(:, youcan'thavethistag