Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #11
Gift Guru

kinzcash addict is just really nicekinzcash addict is just really nice

Default Re: Spoke to Jeff at Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
Next time you can click on your map and then click on one of your other rooms. That will transported your frog into that room you picked .
No....you have to be in the room before you can get the map...it would freeze while loading the room so that was not an option
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 05:00 PM   #12
belle206
Gift Guru

BELLE206 has a spectacular aura aboutBELLE206 has a spectacular aura about

the same thing happened to me, I spoke with a jason at ganz tec support. he advised pretty much the same thing, but he did not break down the math. he said that no room should be more than 75% full. so for a large room 75 items is the max but remember: that does not apply to the small and medium room, you need to figure how many squares there are and only use up 75% of them.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #13
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BELLE206
the same thing happened to me, I spoke with a jason at ganz tec support. he advised pretty much the same thing, but he did not break down the math. he said that no room should be more than 75% full. so for a large room 75 items is the max but remember: that does not apply to the small and medium room, you need to figure how many squares there are and only use up 75% of them.
very good point...thanks for mentioning that!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 06:52 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcash addict
No....you have to be in the room before you can get the map...it would freeze while loading the room so that was not an option

I didn't realize that your room was freezing up. Sorry I couldn't be of help!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:54 PM   #15
HawaiianBB
Gift Guru

HawaiianBB will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much for posting your experiance!

I was just wondering if the card codes would work for the POTM today, too, so you answered my question
Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM   #16
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBB
Thanks so much for posting your experiance!

I was just wondering if the card codes would work for the POTM today, too, so you answered my question
oh yes...good thing you didn't try that!!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #17
Gifted

IAMTHECOOLEST is an unknown quantity at this point

jeff's story inspired me
when i grow up i'm gonna be on tech support.... wait! what is tech support???
Old 09-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #18
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lady Di
I'm curious... Would you have been able to edit the objects yourself? Did you try?
I'm not sure what you mean? I couldn't access the room to move the objects...it would freeze while I was trying to get in.....

View Post Originally Posted by IAMTHECOOLEST
jeff's story inspired me
when i grow up i'm gonna be on tech support.... wait! what is tech support???
Your too funny....technical support ...you know what it means right?

Last edited by kinzcash addict; 09-28-2007 at 11:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2007, 12:05 PM   #19
astro311
Webkinz :)
blaze is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx for the info - especially the 75 items per room
Old 09-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #20
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcash addict
He then advised me to try to keep the #of items in a room to about 75 MAX to avoid further problems. He said he knows people want to max out their gardens in order to max out their KC intake but we should all try to keep our rooms under 75 squares full...wall hangings count!
Thanks for posting this, Addict! I find this to be even more annoying than the dock limitation! Do they plan on posting a notice about this on the announcement and/or bulletin page to at least warn people? I have never had a problem with my rooms (though I know other people have) other than occasional "floating" items which either fixed themselves or Ganz fixed for me. As you know, I have 19 gardens that are full, as do many other people. I've never had a problem with them except the occasional dead zone, which remedies itself if I leave and return to the room.

I can't believe they expect little kids to calculate 75 percent of each of their rooms - that's an awful lot of math! And if you have a large room with a lot of items, or a really busy yard, it's very tricky to count it all up. I wonder if they consider the fences to be part of that, because they don't actually take up squares. It's just one more thing to keep track of. If they're going to limit it, I think they should build in some kind of prompt that lets you know you have reached the recommended capacity for your room instead of leaving it up to each member to figure it out. Just my opinion!

WebkinzGram
Closed