Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #41
Same as WIs
Webkinz :)

muggsie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Spoilers in Signatures; Please Read

I agree! Good point!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #42
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I totally see your point. I find them annoying. My point of spoilers is to use it for spoilers [ex: ending of books, movies, etc.]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #43
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

THanks for the comments, everyone!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #44
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, It is annoying, but I usally just ignore them.
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #45
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i think 3 should be the max for spoilers
galpalm is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:53 AM   #46
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I don't mind them. If you don't want to have to click through them, don't. Nobody MAKES you go through all the spoilers.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #47
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I see your point. That type of use of spoilers should not be used. But if someone is to tell you something important and it is really long in their siggy they should use a spoiler so the page doesn't take forever to stop looking at their signature. If you wold prefer to read the long message you open the spoiler, read the message, and close he spoiler again so the page is not too long.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:25 AM   #48
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
i think as long as there are not 987579872987349874837827209834432 spoilers then there's nothing to worry about. Like lilly said no one forces you to see them.

I'm driven to click them by curiosity
LOL That's a lot of spoilers! xD
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #49
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I normally don't use spoilers in my siggie, but right now I do have one. I used a spoiler because my message would have exceeded the 3 line limit if I didn't. Also I have clicked on so many spoliers in this thread that I may start going crazy. I think I am going to have to leave before i click on more.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #50

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I think it's creativity in action! I mean, if you don't like it, then don't keep clicking! Whoever started that was very creative and funloving if you ask me! =-)
turtlegurl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i am the new alice, if only alice was gone...