Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spoilers in Signatures; Please Read

View Post Originally Posted by Dolphin Lover12
Well, for me, it's sometimes annoying, to tell you the truth. Even if I am annoyed by the fact that I've clicked like five times and there's still more, I'm bound to keep clicking, out of curiosity.
See that's my whole point. You are CHOOSING to click them, no one is forcing you to do it. So if you are going to be annoyed with it be annoyed at yourself for wasting your time.
froschak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #12
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by froschak
See that's my whole point. You are CHOOSING to click them, no one is forcing you to do it. So if you are going to be annoyed with it be annoyed at yourself for wasting your time.
Just what I was trying to say....I still seem to be missing those SPOILER POLICE forcing all of these people to click and click and click those spoilers!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I agree with you. There only needs to be one in your siggie or 2. It is your chose to click it.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

I have three but they are not never ending
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #15
DAC14
Webkinz :)

dac14 is on a distinguished road

i'm bound by curiosity to read them, and i sort of agree. it ticks me off when i am driven by curiosity to sit forever and read them. but i also think that if you hate them so much, why bother? no offense, i'm sure that anyone could see what i mean.
dac14 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

i want to know how to put spoilers inside of spoilers
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #17
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I may be wrong and I'll check but I think the use of multiple spoilers in signatures was no longer allowed...
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I may be wrong and I'll check but I think the use of multiple spoilers in signatures was no longer allowed...
If that is the case, I see a lot of rule breakers....sound the sirens!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #19
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree. It is very annoying. The worst part is that there have been cases where people will use spoiler things like this as posts—just posting them, not even having them as their signature. Whether it's in a spoiler or not, and whether it's in a siggy or not, it is still spam. People need to take the time to think about what they're posting or having as their siggy.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 07:57 AM   #20
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I must admit, I am bound by curiousity too, although they ar a bit annoying when at the end it is something like "I love Kevin Jonas" or "Edward Cullen is my boyfriend" or something. =P
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i am the new alice, if only alice was gone...