Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Speeches

Speeches

I'm sure everyone here knows what a speech is... if not, PM me lol

But I'm making this thread to let people know, speeches should only be posted at the DCT. I think this also would include 'leaving speeches.' Or maybe those just stay in general at Open Mike...
Another thing on this subject is try not to thank people directly. What I mean by this is that if you're making a list of people that helped you get to as many posts as you've gotten, thank them generally. Here are some example speeches...:

DONT

WOOT WOOT! Rainbowzzzz :]

Okay, I want to thank the Staff and
all my friends;;

[these are completely random names]

smiley1245322
punkrocker24325
dancerrr
lovelyyyy1
partaygurl
coolio4324325
wowzawoo!7

and my parents xD

Thanks you!

DO

WOOT WOOT! Rainbowzzz

I want to thank the entire staff of WI for all you do!
And every member!

Expecially those members at
the DCT
the GEDCT
the Rules and Suggestions
the Help! section
[etc.]
[and with this you can add some other stuff]

Thanks!

Now,
I'm not saying it's a necessity for you not to say usernames, but it would really clear up alot of hurt feelings. I on one hand, don't care if i'm not included. I know that that person can't put every person they know on that list, so I just don't care. But doing this will clear up many fights!

Thanksies!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Never too late
Webkinz :)

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Default Re: Speeches

Great reminder!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
WhiteTerrierFan

Very good point! (: If you include names you could hurt someone's feelings that you forgot to include. I don't even make speeches anymore because to me it's just not needed. A whole thread for it is definitely not needed either.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thanks for teh reminder
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great point. I think that naming names can cause some hurt feelings if you are not included. Like you, I wouldn't care, but I know there are members out there that could get a serious case hurt feelings. I will be general when I get my rainbows for sure. This is a great reminder to everyone.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Great reminder, I didn't even know you could post speeches anywhere but the DCT!
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

what is dct? i am outof the picture!!!lol i feel that way sometimes yep!! hopefully that will change! oh yeah 7th post!!!!!!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
what is dct? i am outof the picture!!!lol i feel that way sometimes yep!! hopefully that will change! oh yeah 7th post!!!!!!
dct = daily chat thread found in open mike. It is the only place on the forum where you can post your speeches
Closed