Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #21
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Special Gift for Recipe Solvers

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnykinz101
Great idea! Some members probably spent lots of time and KC on Recipes. They definitely deserve a gift.

Good idea!
I Agree, not to mention the patience, it takes, I don't have the patience for it, they should get some kind of reward for working so hard.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #22
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

This is a great idea!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I really love this idea and the idea of a special badge too. What a great way to award someone for all their hard work- time and kinzcash spent!
I agree, this is a wonderful idea.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #24
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

I totally support this, especially the badge idea.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #25
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Maybe they can have a little badge under their username like where it says Gift Coach/Administrator/Donater/InsiderInsider/Sysop/etc. and have a picture of what recipe(s) they solved. I saw this on another site .
Love, love, love this idea, as well as the other suggestions. Maybe some of the prize money from the recent social network contest could be set aside for this - ?? But count me in on contributing to gifts for solvers! Even if just things they can sell to recover the KC it took to solve the thing!

GREAT idea.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I made a button!
Click the image to open in full size.

Personally, I think it should be for those who solved a recipe instead, since badges are more exclusive, and there are a lot who help. This applies for both Food and Clothing Recipes. But it can also be for those who are true helpers! (Always posting, etc.)

Last edited by Priceless; 07-28-2011 at 07:58 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #27
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

What a cute idea - maybe an awesome badge to display?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I agree. Like a badge on each post.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #29
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

I like the badge idea, but if solving the recipe was a group effort, meaning many people found out what an ingredient was, they should be accredited as well.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:31 PM   #30
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a pretty good idea,considering how hard it is to solve it. They use a lot of their own time and KC,and it does deserve a reward.
However,I'd be concerned about fighting or disagreements. People might get jealous over the first person. Maybe it could be a system where you can only get a reward once per account?
Pandah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust