Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
 
comiclover05's Avatar
comiclover05 is just really nicecomiclover05 is just really nice

Default Re: Spamming

Ok, changing color...


Color changed!
comiclover05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
e all love our
Webkinz :)
 
fluffypup's Avatar
fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: Spamming

Great point, It does take a long time for pages to load when there is a lot of spam. So it would be very considerate if our users did not post spam.
[rep]
♫peep
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #13
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by comiclover05
Ok, recently(mostly on the DCT), I have seen a lot of people spamming. Please do not spam, it can make pages take longer to load for some people.

Some examples of Spamming:

1.la alalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalaalalallaallala
lalalalalalallalalalalalalalaalallalalalalalalala
aallalalaalallalalalalalalalalallalalalalaallalala
lallalalalalallalalaalallalalalalalalalaa
alalalallalalalallalalalalalalalalalallalala
kalalalalalkalsklalalalalalalalalalla

2.kjhvdgwyfufgewubeiuvbureibfvuibfver
e
v
eb
gerhrgthtrhrtjtrjtrjtr
j
trjrtj
rt
j
trjrtjtrjrtjrjrt
h
trt
rt
t
r
hyr
tyrt
ytr

r
rtryrth


Please don't spam. Be respectful to other WI members

*bEkAh*
I agree i remember on another thread someone posted something like this:
DID ANY ONE SEE THE RANDOM CHAT THREAD?RAINBOW WAFFLES!

Also some people randomly ask in a middle of a thread:
Who likes cheese?


and it doesent matter if your a new member of not.
Just because the person is new to WI doesent mean people should just let it slip and not red flag it because the user is new,because every member should know not to spam new or not

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 01-24-2009 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: added now or not
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #14
Guest
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree i remember on another thread someone posted something like this:
DID ANY ONE SEE THE RANDOM CHAT THREAD?RAINBOW WAFFLES!

Also some people randomly ask in a middle of a thread:
Who likes cheese?


and it doesent matter if your a new member of not.
Just because the person is new to WI doesent mean people should just let it slip and not red flag it because the user is new,because every member should know not to spam new or not
I actually laughed out loud whenever I read "Who likes cheese?" But yes, that is spamming and even though cheese is funny, that should be flagged
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I actually laughed out loud whenever I read "Who likes cheese?" But yes, that is spamming and even though cheese is funny, that should be flagged
thanks kelly!
I've actually seen some people say on threads about the person spamming:
"I'll cut you some slack since your a new member"
it's not acceptable because if you don't report it the person just keeps spamming and spamming
and people just keep "cutting them slack"
because there a new member
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #16
Guest
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
thanks kelly!
I've actually seen some people say on threads about the person spamming:
"I'll cut you some slack since your a new member"
it's not acceptable because if you don't report it the person just keeps spamming and spamming
and people just keep "cutting them slack"
because there a new member
You are right They should know too or else they will keep doing it
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #17
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
You are right They should know too or else they will keep doing it
yeah and then when there a member for like a year there still spamming and some one says "please do not spam" they'll be like "I didn't know..."
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #18
Guest
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
yeah and then when there a member for like a year there still spamming and some one says "please do not spam" they'll be like "I didn't know..."
I also think that people do know that is wrong and still do it because they think they will get away with it.....
I report the posts and the visitors messages that are like "hey join my club" etc etc.... That is all spamming and not allowed
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #19
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I also think that people do know that is wrong and still do it because they think they will get away with it.....
I report the posts and the visitors messages that are like "hey join my club" etc etc.... That is all spamming and not allowed
yep your right.
I also report posts on my profile that say: Come to this thread (and they put a link beside it)
Some people also spam just to get more posts so they could get rainbows or spinny's
(In my opinion spamming for rainbows and spinnys is pointless since well post stars are pixels on a computer!)

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 01-24-2009 at 04:55 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #20
Guest
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Spamming

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
yep your right.
I also report posts on my profile that say: Come to this thread (and they put a link beside it)
Some people also spam just to get more posts so they could get rainbows or spinny's
(In my opinion spamming for rainbows and spinnys is pointless since well post stars are pixels on a computer!)
Yup and it is against the rules to just post to add to the post count.. so that is why the spamming is a no- no...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts