Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Spamming.....

...I have noticed many people on the forums and the DCT spam a lot! That is NOT allowed on this forum. Here is an example of a spam post: Hiiiii!!! SOOOOO BOOOOOREEEED!, it just strached out the page. There is also this type of spam : I like pie. If you do it to many times you WILL get flagged by one of the member eventaully. If you see someone doing this give them a polite warning. If they do it again, another warning, third time YOU FLAG IT. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything. I just want people to know. It also clogs up the forum/system.

Thanks for listening!

Your friend,
LeeAnn
oon23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #2
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Spamming.....

DCT dosn't count.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the heads up.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
DCT dosn't count.
It most certainly does! It follows the exact same rules as any other thread on this forum. COWS4YOU is very patient and kind and that is probably why it isn't noticed nearly so much. She LOVES you guys, you know There are times I have seen her close down the thread to clean it up. I think oon brings up a hugely valid point! The DCT may not 'count' as your 50+ GOOD posts for getting gifted, but that doesn't mean that you can behave any ol' way you please on it. You still have to follow the rules and dragging a post makes it difficult to read. Be kind to your neighbors Yeah, post a bunch of !!! but don't make it tough for others to read
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Thanks for the comments. And YES the DCT does count. We don't want just HIIIIIII!!! making up the whole DCT you know.

P.S. Thanks Dixiecup for the REP.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #6

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Ok! I won't do stuff like that anymore!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #7
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great Reminder oon! Thanks for pointing this out because alot of people don't realize they're spamming. And yes it definately does count on the DCT. Because like they said, you wouldn't want the DCT clogged up with a whole bunch of HIIIIIIIIII!

You brought up a great point!

reppy!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 01:43 PM   #8
WhiteTerrierFan

This is a great point! I see way too much spam lately. It's terrible. Even on the DCT people should go there to have nice conversations, not to spam. The DCT definitely counts or COWS would not go through so much trouble every day to post it and keep people from posting bad and inappropriate topics on it. Around the whole forum you should remember not to spam, open mike is part of the WHOLE forum, so you should not spam there. There would be no DCT if it was just a place to spam so you could get post count up.
REP!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Don't mess with us

Thanks for the comments. I comepletely agree, ***!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting this reminder! It is actually allowed on the DCT, though.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed