Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #11
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Spam~ What Is It Really?

Agreed. It's okay to do once or twice on maybe the DCT because it can lead to a conversation, but on other threads, it isn't okay.

We all needed this helpful reminder, and I think you deserve some rep
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks you for this reminder, backflip. Even if you go onto the DCT, you're supposed to talk and give meaning to your posts, they aren't just there to get stars, they are there to make friends.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Spam...definition
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Anything that does not belong is SPAM. Anything that rambles off topic is SPAM. Adding links to your threads in another persons Thread is SPAM.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is SPAM. Smitchell, one our Administrators said this about CHAIN MAIL and repetitive postings of Forward Cards...
Originally Posted by Smitchell
CHAIN PM's ---- Do not send them please
Originally Posted by Smitchell
We've had reports of numerous chain pm's in the past few days. Please do not send chain pm's. They are "junk mail' and against the WI rules. Also, please do not post chain messages on people's profiles either.

If you get a chain pm, please do not forward it on. Politely let that person know it is against the rules. If it persists, contact a staff member.

Thank you!
smitchell

And here is the link to that STICKY. So, Backflip is right, please do not
SPAM.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...o-t436419.html

---------- Dixiecup added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Oh I forgot to add, so is IDK (tenletterrule).

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-02-2009 at 03:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good reminder. Another type of spam is AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a thousand "!".
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Oh thank you! I shall never writ 10 more posts or something like that EVER again!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yes, I agree ... I think the 10 letter rule is there to prevent spam like, "OMG !!" or "IDK", ect ..
This is what a spam post is ( if you posted it on this thread )

" OMG !! YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS SITE CALLED WEBKINZINFORNEWS12365437.COM !! "
( fake site -- made up )

and, a spam post is also like posting your contest or poll on this thread .. saying to visit that thread. Thanks for the reminder
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #17
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by *Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz*
Right...so its like an off topic/unwanted post?
yeah, i remember when i was a lil' kinz i would just put 20 black labs in my post. also, chain pms are spam and against the rules.

---------- dandogkinie added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

opps sorry i didn't know you mentioned that all ready..

Last edited by dandogkinie; 01-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #18
jjjuuullliiiaaa

FunnyBunny is on a distinguished road

So, If you write something that doesn't fit in the topic, you'll get banned? Sorry, I'm confused.
~~~EDIT~~~
Never mind I get it!

Last edited by FunnyBunny; 01-02-2009 at 07:36 PM..
FunnyBunny is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
ow- it has changed h

craftygal3000 is a jewel in the roughcraftygal3000 is a jewel in the rough

What is a Chain PM?
craftygal3000 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #20
jjjuuullliiiaaa

FunnyBunny is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by craftygal3000
What is a Chain PM?
Its something like you send a question to many people, then you tell them to send it to 10 people or else, and it goes on and on and on and on and on. So don't do it. (its not allowed)
FunnyBunny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
shadow4115 loves webbies