Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 AM   #31
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Sorry, I don't like it.?

Tact: Definition: The ability to know how to do or say something in such a way as to maintain a good relationship with others and not be offensive

I think people are wise to use tact when responding to questions that could have a negative impact on a person's feelings even when permission has been granted to speak one's mind.
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #32
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

It's just nice to say "Sorry, I don't like it." or "I'm sorry, but I think we just don't have the same taste." If you use the last one, I'm sure that the person will understand, and won't feel as bad.

~lil_horse_lover
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #33
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I know what you mean, but if people get mad in teh first place, there is some wrong with them.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:59 AM   #34
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I know what you mean, but if people get mad in teh first place, there is some wrong with them.
LOL, but you wouldn't want to tell them that. =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #35
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

You just dont want to hurt anyone's feelings not that you would ever try too !! Sorry sounds nicer for the effort they put in !! Example they posted pictures or put an outfit together or something that takes alittle time !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #36
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Like other people have said they are just being polite. It sounds a little nicer to say "Sorry but I don't like it" than "I don't like it." It's just politeness.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #37
I'm just a

cyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of lightcyress10 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I think it is the "polite" thing to do...

So you don't hurt their feelings...
Old 08-11-2009, 01:21 PM   #38

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I don't view it as saying sorry for your opinion, i view it as something that is polite. If you just say, "i don't like it" it sounds rude.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #39

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Well, they say it to be polite.
But you shouldn't make those threads if you will feel bad if someone offends you.
(:
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #40

Bluerose is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
Hi. What I've been seeing a lot is like..on those polls where people say "Do you like this outfit/shoes/backpack/profile/siggy/avvie/whatever?" A lot of the people who vote "No" post saying "sorry, i don't like it." why should you be sorry? I alway just say "I don't like it." The person shouldn't be offended by people not having the same taste as them. I don't get why some people are sorry for having their own opinions.
It's just a polite way of saying "no". Like, "no, thanks". It's very good manners, that's all.
Bluerose is offline Female
Closed