Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Sorry, I don't like it.?

I agree. It is usually a knee-jerk reaction for me to say "Sorry,I don't like it." But then again,on a poll,if someone put "No." As an option on a poll,they should expect some no's. If they didn't want a no,they shouldn't have put up the option. I mean,no is just an opinion,right? Its not like your saying "No,I hate it,it looks sooooo ugly." I think saying "Sorry,No. . ." Is okay,its just a more polite way to say it. (:
Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #22
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Thanks for all the response everyone!
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #23
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

No one has to apologize for having an opinion, but I usually say sorry because it's more polite in my opinion.
[:
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #24
luv14webkinz

good point! but maybe they are saying sorry just in case.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #25
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

It is polite to try not to hurt peoples feelings. By saying sorry you are saying I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I disagree. It doesn't change your opinion. You have the option to say it however you like, but there are those who would like to say it with a sorry.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #26
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

I agree! If people post the option 'no' then they need to take the feedback. People are polite enough to share their opinion, they shouldn't apologize for it.
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #27
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree. It is usually a knee-jerk reaction for me to say "Sorry,I don't like it." But then again,on a poll,if someone put "No." As an option on a poll,they should expect some no's. If they didn't want a no,they shouldn't have put up the option. I mean,no is just an opinion,right? Its not like your saying "No,I hate it,it looks sooooo ugly." I think saying "Sorry,No. . ." Is okay,its just a more polite way to say it. (:
Great thread!
I agree..
I mean about expecting some no's on a poll..
I've had someone get angry at me because I said no if I liked their profile or not...
I mean I honestly didn't like it and they got mad with me..
xD

Also,about the apologizing before saying no,I agree I mean you really shouldn't feel sorry for something like that..
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #28
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

I agree you shouldn't feel bad for having an opinion but I just put it to be polite.
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #29
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I think saying sorry is just something you should say ..... but... I always say sorry, its like its in the genes or something to say sorry....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #30
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I can understand where you're coming from. You don't have to be sorry for having your own opinion. But people put sorry before that because it sound more polite. I don't like it, sounds kinda of rough where Sorry, I don't like it, is a little more polite.

Emz
emz360 is offline Female
Closed