Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
ferr6
Webkinz :)

GDRoxUrButtOff is an unknown quantity at this point

Default A Songwriting forum in the Members Creations section

Wouldn't that be cool for just us songwriters? I know there are a lot of them on WI. They do have songwriting clubs and the creative writing might be an alternative, but what about a songwriting forum?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A Songwriting forum in the Members Creations section

well actually Chuhulil has a Songwriters club in the , well club section if you'd like to join!

they write ALL kinds of songs too, what ever your preference may be and i think they are mostly alternative/alternative rock and rock and power ballads too

but you can create your own songwriting thread in the creations section and "show off" your songs and your songwriting skills too

here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-club-481660/

i highly suggest that club---they are really fun and helpful there---esp. chuhulil, muzic and wilson

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 04-07-2009 at 11:27 AM..
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

yeah, i think it would be cool but i dont know how many people write songs.
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

ChihuahuaGrl is right. There is a songwriting club in the 'Join the Club' area of the Forum. All types or songs are written there.
Although this is a nice idea, I don't think that is really necessary.
Also, pinkjumpingbean135 and I created a song writing Forum. It's for all song writer's, so maybe you'd like to check it out. Here's the link;

Song Writers Unite
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #5
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by GDRoxUrButtOff
Wouldn't that be cool for just us songwriters? I know there are a lot of them on WI. They do have songwriting clubs and the creative writing might be an alternative, but what about a songwriting forum?
That would be cool. Some members could make up their songs, and share them as long as the lyrics were appropriate.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 PM   #6

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Well, as a singer, I think that is an awesome idea....Rock on!
Lucky:chi:
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

True, it would be nice, but if we had a forum for everything there would be a lot of forums.
Songwriting would fit better under Creative Writing, because songs are basically poems sung out loud.
Or in the Songwriting Club. That's a perfect place to practice your song writing skills!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
*Poof* I'm a

laurencyrus has a spectacular aura about

That sounds cool!

If you like song writing, maybe you could join the songwriting club chuhulil set up for us! I'm in there - it really rocks! We write about all kinds of stuff just as long as it is appropriate. And if you get stuck on a song they are always of such help!

I hope your idea works out! Until then maybe you could sind a songwriting club or a different site to share your songs on.
laurencyrus is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
ferr6

GDRoxUrButtOff is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
True, it would be nice, but if we had a forum for everything there would be a lot of forums.
Songwriting would fit better under Creative Writing, because songs are basically poems sung out loud.
Or in the Songwriting Club. That's a perfect place to practice your song writing skills!
Yes. I mentioned those 2 alternatives.
Closed