Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Sometimes My Feelings Get Hurt...

Aw, that's too bad. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

This is really a pet peeve of mine, people can always express their opinions in a polite way, but they almost always choose not to. Even if they didn't like your cat, they didn't have to say it in a way that was hurful to you.

Besides, you cat is very cute!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #22
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

People need to be more aware of the other person's feelings because some people are more sensitive than others (i'm pretty sensitive)

like i have a poll up now about something i made (the blue whimsy dragon) and 3 people so far have said that they hated it..:-( def. didn't make me feel good about myself or what i had worked so hard to do...i KNOW i put the option there, but people shouldn't be that cruel to pick that option!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #23
Live Love Laugh :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

Before I even begin, your cat is truly adorable.

But now that's said, I suggest that maybe next time you post a poll, that maybe you shouldn't have the option of "Hideous." And don't forget, everyone has their own style. Maybe those three people aren't big fans of cats... just a thought though.
Jtomomi is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #24
WhiteTerrierFan

I'm very sorry to hear that your feelings were hurt, but you have to be able to accept negative criticism. If you are going to put a certain option, be prepared to get some people who might use that option. Don't take it personally when they do. Hang in there!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

First--I love your cat!

Im sorry your feelings got hurt.. Some people just like to be mean, sadly. I know, depressing..isn't it?

Click the image to open in full size. Rock your world --oon23
oon23 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #26
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I'm so sorry. Your cat is cute!! But maybe you should have not put Hideous as an option!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #27
KIX

Click the image to open in full size.im sry that someone was so mean. ur cat is gorgeous!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #28
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I voted option #1 on that list there when I went,the adorable kinda one!

I'm sorry that happened....
Miafire is offline Male
Old 02-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #29
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Rudeness is not tolerated on WI. If someone is being that way, please flag the post.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed