Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Sometimes My Feelings Get Hurt...

You made the poll with that option. Next time, don't put an option that would hurt your feelings if clicked.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

That cat is amazingly cute!!
About the poll, I'm really sorry your feelings got hurt and all, and I think it was very mean for someone to say it was hideous, but that is partially your fault. I know you didn't mean to, and you were probably just giving people the right to express their feelings, but if you didn't want people to call your cat hideous, then you shouldn't have made it an option. Next time you make a poll, try and make the options more mellow, example: Cute! Nice Cat and I don't like siamese that much. or something like that, you no one can be overly excited about whether they like it or not.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #13
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I can see were your feeling would be hurt. But, if you want people to be honest with you, and you give them this option you can't really be upset when they use it. In the future you should just leave this sort of option out of the poll. Maybe try a "no opinion" option instead! And remember, the only person's opinion that matters is your own!!!!

P.S. I am a cat person, so I have to say your kitty is too cute! Give her (or is it a him?) a squeeze for me!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs up Re: Sometimes My Feelings Get Hurt...

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
One time I posted a picture of my kitten, SunnyMoon on "Head To The Polls" And I made a Poll too. So I made five options.

1. Adorabley wonderfully, cute!
2. I like her!
3. Meh, she's OK.
4. Nah, not my style.
5. Hideous!

And 3 people said she was hideous! And she's so cute, so sometimes people say that just to be mean I think that's what they did it for. Not to be mean or rude or anything, but the people that do that read this, please stop it. Because I nearly cried. Of course, I'm partly the blame, because I put that option there. I should have kept to the; "Not my style" But I didn't suspect anything... If you want to see my cat, I'll post her below. Here she is.
Aw, she's adorable! Those people that posted that might not think cats are cute, but they might have done it on purpose. I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt, so to prevent this, next time on a poll, you shouldn't add a critical one like, "Ooh, so ugly," or, "ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS!"
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #15

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry.
Sometimes people do it to be funny, but you really have to remember who is at the other side of the computer, because even if it is not on purpose, you could really hurt someone's feelings.

Your cat is adorable and I'm truly sorry that your feelings were hurt.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #16
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think your cat is extremely cute, I cant believe anyone sad she was hideous!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 PM   #17
GumDrops

Personally, I think you're cat is super cute!
But, I also, if you didn't want you're feeling to get hurt, why did you put that option up?!?
If you didn't want your feeling to get hurtt, you shouldn't haev put it up.
Mostly people are being mean, but everyone has their own opinion, some people just don't like siamese cats (I think it is?).
Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

I agree, but people could have accidently clicked it. If you got any posts that actually said that, then you want to be sad. I think your cat is really cute! I love cats! I could get into a big story about when my cat got into the basement ceiling . . .

Last edited by stormtuckergirl; 02-23-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: felt like adding a smiley
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #19
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

shes so cute! Maybe they just arent cat people...lol, I just dont put options like that on there, because people can be mean. I hope they wont be in the future. lol, I LUV ur kitty!!! I cant get over how CUTE ur kitty is!!!! AH!!! lol
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #20

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

sorry your feelings were hurt i never found that thread so i wasn't a part of that but i think she is adorable
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Closed