Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Wink Sometimes My Feelings Get Hurt...

One time I posted a picture of my kitten, SunnyMoon on "Head To The Polls" And I made a Poll too. So I made five options.

1. Adorabley wonderfully, cute!
2. I like her!
3. Meh, she's OK.
4. Nah, not my style.
5. Hideous!

And 3 people said she was hideous! And she's so cute, so sometimes people say that just to be mean I think that's what they did it for. Not to be mean or rude or anything, but the people that do that read this, please stop it. Because I nearly cried. Of course, I'm partly the blame, because I put that option there. I should have kept to the; "Not my style" But I didn't suspect anything... If you want to see my cat, I'll post her below. Here she is.

Last edited by Smog; 03-26-2009 at 06:39 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Sometimes My Feelings Get Hurt...

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. They may have chosen that to be mean, but maybe you shouldn't have had it as an option if you didn't want anyone to choose it.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree!
No one should hurt someone's feelings. Don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say at all.

By the way, I think your cat is beautiful!

P.S. If you could, please change your font, it was difficult to read
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

First off, your cat is completely ADORABLE.

But really, I do think that if you didn't want people to choose that option, then you should not have put it there. When you ask people to give honest opinions, they are going to give them. I do understand how it would hurt, though
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I agree. Apperently, I didn't know that would be the outcome. I was a little kookoo to post that option anyway... But still.
Smog is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm very sorry you felt like that

but if you don't want people to say things like that, please don't make an option like that...
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

im sorry that people said that but if you didnt want anyone to say that then you shouldnt have put it as an option. it is there own opinion, and you are the one that asked them what they think of yor cat
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
onderwoman.

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I agree!
No one should hurt someone's feelings. Don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say at all.

By the way, I think your cat is beautiful!

P.S. If you could, please change your font, it was difficult to read
I'm sorry, but the font is stuck like this!!! Thanks for asking nicely though! I'll try to find a way to change it! I used to know, but this is my laptop!!! And my laptop has different settings. Thanks 4 asking!

---------- Smog added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Oh wait! I know what you mean! I'll change it right away!

Last edited by Smog; 02-23-2009 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Smog is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I think your cat is gorgeous the people who voted hideous are probably either people that just don't like cats (those kind of people think all cats are hideous) or just don't like the type of cat you have. Some people like sleek-looking cats (like yours) or big, fluffy Persians.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I'm sorry that happened- SunnyMoon is soo cute! I know that putting that option up there seemed harmless, but possibly putting an option like "I'm not a big fan of cats" would've been better.
Closed