Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #81
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

My role-models on WI are definitely MissGnomie and Dixiecup.

I love reading their posts, and their kindness and their care for every WI member is great. They make everyone of their posts heartfelt. Every member from 40,000 posts to 400 posts, they talk to, and they both are caring.

When I see "role-model" I think Dixiecup and MissGnomie

I was ABSOLUTELY thrilled when I saw MissG was a GC ... I hope next stop is Mod for her, and for Dixie, they would be wonderful.

I know they will continue beng outstanding members.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #82
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

smvmonkey- that post deserves rep. I see you often putting a smile on my face with every post you make. Your posts are helpful, supportive...all together what WI wants to see.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #83
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hconnors
This is such a nice thread - reading it makes me happy! I love the way everyone is building each other up - doesn't it seem like all we ever see out in the world is people tearing each other down?

Well, I look up to all of you, so it's all relative, isn't it?

Happy Holidays!
I like to see all the positive comments about everyone else- It's so refreshing, isn't it? You get off the computer, turn on the TV, and you hear nasty things about other people, for their race, clothes, everything. But you get back on WI, and it's like going to bed after staying awayke for 6 years, b/c everyone is so nice here.

---------- icecube730 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
My role-models on WI are definitely MissGnomie and Dixiecup.

I love reading their posts, and their kindness and their care for every WI member is great. They make everyone of their posts heartfelt. Every member from 40,000 posts to 400 posts, they talk to, and they both are caring.

When I see "role-model" I think Dixiecup and MissGnomie

I was ABSOLUTELY thrilled when I saw MissG was a GC ... I hope next stop is Mod for her, and for Dixie, they would be wonderful.

I know they will continue beng outstanding members.
Yes, dixie and MissG are both very wonderful.

I could almost brag about the fact [but I won't, xD] that I have a friendship w/ them, they are awesome people with awesome personalities.

I agree w/ you on MissG's becoming a GC, she was instantly bumped to the top of my list of role models because one day that's my dream, is to become a GC. Yes, mod is a good place for her

You, svmonkey, deserve a rep

Last edited by icecube730; 12-21-2008 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:11 AM   #84
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Smile Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
That's very true, Strawberry Jam. Icecube, you DESERVE to be an uber user.
Ave, I find your posts very helpful and very friendly...YOU deserve to be an uber user 100%
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #85
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Yes Ave, you do
Old 12-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #86
WhiteTerrierFan

Great thread topic. I have a been a member here for a while, so I have a lot of posts, and I always wonder if people are talking to me just because of that. Despite that fact, I talk to everyone just the same. If someone leaves me a pro message, I'll respond to them if I know them or not. That's how you make new friends after all.
You make a great point, and it's important that everyone sets a good example: you never know who might be watching. (:
REP!

---------- WhiteTerrierFan added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Also, it's important to know that even role models have their own role models! Everyone has someone they can look up to. Personally, I look up to anyone who is always helpful and friendly towards others. Anyone who can put aside their differences with others and just be a good friend overall.

Last edited by WhiteTerrierFan; 12-22-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #87
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Great thread topic. I have a been a member here for a while, so I have a lot of posts, and I always wonder if people are talking to me just because of that. Despite that fact, I talk to everyone just the same. If someone leaves me a pro message, I'll respond to them if I know them or not. That's how you make new friends after all.
You make a great point, and it's important that everyone sets a good example: you never know who might be watching. (:
REP!

---------- WhiteTerrierFan added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Also, it's important to know that even role models have their own role models! Everyone has someone they can look up to. Personally, I look up to anyone who is always helpful and friendly towards others. Anyone who can put aside their differences with others and just be a good friend overall.
Thanks! I know for a fact that people talk to you because you're an all-around good person who is nice & caring

Mmm-hmm! A person here [Ave] told me I was her role model, that touched me, almost brought me to tears. Then, on her thread, I made my list of role models, and I discivered we share some of the same!

And thanks for my rep. Thanks to you, I have 4 boxies!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #88
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Thanks! I know for a fact that people talk to you because you're an all-around good person who is nice & caring

Mmm-hmm! A person here [Ave] told me I was her role model, that touched me, almost brought me to tears. Then, on her thread, I made my list of role models, and I discivered we share some of the same!

And thanks for my rep. Thanks to you, I have 4 boxies!
Congrats on the rep box! You definitely deserve for all your hard work on keeping this site a good place. Thanks for the kind words. (:
Keep up the great work here.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #89
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Congrats on the rep box! You definitely deserve for all your hard work on keeping this site a good place. Thanks for the kind words. (:
Keep up the great work here.
Thank you *blush* THanks, thanks, thanks (: You can't ignore yourself, terrier! You are all around good
Old 12-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #90
Did u know I'm a
Webkinz :)

misscarolinerocks is on a distinguished road

You will be a role model to someone. I'd have to say that.. who is my role model?

REP time! Here you go (gives rep)
misscarolinerocks is offline Female
Closed