Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Strawberry, I must say something...you are one of the most helpful users I've seen on WI.
Aww, thank you Ave!! You're so sweet to say I'm helpful!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #72
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
Wow....really? Well if so, thanks.
Really really

---------- icecube730 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
There are so many people I look up to here on WI

And yes, Dixie is one of them. I truly just look up to people who post excellent posts, people who are very nice, and people who just have a great personality. I don't think people look up to me though, I'm not very special here on WI, LOL!

I laugh myself silly when someone I look up to posts on one of my threads. I say stuff like, "OMG! OMG!" and I just about faint

Thanks for making this thread, I do look up to you too Icecube!!
Many I look up to, too

Dixie is definatley in the top 10, for me, b/c she always has a valuable opinion *to me* and always *trys* to see both sides [and 99.99% every time suceeds ;-)]

I'm agreeing w/ Ave, you are very nice to everyone, always sweet & kind.

Thank you

Last edited by icecube730; 12-21-2008 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #73
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

Aww, thank you Ave!! You're so sweet to say I'm helpful!

Strawberry Jam, admit that you are a Uber User, or I'll tell the poor members out there the huge list of wonderful things you do for me! You are the sweetest person I have ever met, and you went out of your way to help me through PM every day! Strawberry, you rock!

Last edited by GymnasticsGirl; 12-21-2008 at 09:08 PM..
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #74

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
Strawberry Jam, admit that you are a Uber User, or I'll tell the poor members out there the huge list of wonderful things you do for me! You are the sweetest person I have ever met, and you went out of your way to help me through PM every day! Strawberry, you rock!
Aww, thank you! You're so nice! You rock too!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #75
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

There are so many helpful users here on WI Basically everyone is helpful.

One person I would recommend would be pianolover. She is so helpful for me and when I'm down, she'll cheer me up. A big round of appluase to pianolover!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:40 PM   #76
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
There are so many helpful users here on WI Basically everyone is helpful.

One person I would recommend would be pianolover. She is so helpful for me and when I'm down, she'll cheer me up. A big round of appluase to pianolover!
I think you deserve the 'uber user' title as well, GP YOU ROK!!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #77

Icecube, you deserve to be called an "Uber User" too! You make great posts and compliment everyone Making this thread proves you are definetly an Uber User!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:52 PM   #78
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That's very true, Strawberry Jam. Icecube, you DESERVE to be an uber user.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #79
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
That's very true, Strawberry Jam. Icecube, you DESERVE to be an uber user.
Icecube, you deserve to be called an "Uber User" too! You make great posts and compliment everyone Making this thread proves you are definetly an Uber User!
You two, I'm smiling and blushing so much!! I can't put a name on the feeling, but it's 1,000 times better than good Thank you two.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:07 PM   #80
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

This is such a nice thread - reading it makes me happy! I love the way everyone is building each other up - doesn't it seem like all we ever see out in the world is people tearing each other down?

Well, I look up to all of you, so it's all relative, isn't it?

Happy Holidays!
hconnors is offline Female
Closed