Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #31
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That isn't necessarily so, Tango I look up to Nonna72 and she is still a Webkinz and a WONDERFUL welcoming person in the 'Hi I am Joe' threads, I look up to Lollie, right from the start she has been a wonderful BRIGHT person. I look up to a lot of people on here with few posts and 'stars 'n' bars' They are the Moderators and Administrators of tomorrow
I'm going to have to side with Dixie, here.

Some users have 2, 3, maybe even 4 spinnies, and they still aren't the best. Some users have a zillion rep boxes but they aren't the best either. Some people might have traded w/ 500 others, but even they don't top some others. The TRUE best are humble people that don't gloat, are helpful, kind, caring people that love others. I don't think I'm even at that stage. Not saying I'm above that, I'm saying that I don't think I'vve reached that stage of 'humbleishness' or something yet.
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #32
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730

Some users have 2, 3, maybe even 4 spinnies, and they still aren't the best. Some users have a zillion rep boxes but they aren't the best either. Some people might have traded w/ 500 others, but even they don't top some others. The TRUE best are humble people that don't gloat, are helpful, kind, caring people that love others. I don't think I'm even at that stage. Not saying I'm above that, I'm saying that I don't think I'vve reached that stage of 'humbleishness' or something yet.

I really do think you are a wonderful and modest member! This is really true, for a person I know, who is extremely humble, kind,and generous, and would never take advantage of a person. The person is only a GT, and only has two stars, but she is one of the most wonderful people here on WI, and her name is tbhidc.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:32 PM   #33
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
I really do think you are a wonderful and modest member! This is really true, for a person I know, who is extremely humble, kind,and generous, and would never take advantage of a person. The person is only a GT, and only has two stars, but she is one of the most wonderful people here on WI, and her name is tbhidc.
Thank you!

And I've seen her a bit around, she is very sweet and nice and awesome@
Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #34
My dog likes
Webkinz :)

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

You guys do have a point, and your thinking that way is what leads you to becoming such great role models.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #35

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730

I highlited and underlined the parts I particularly agree with..

and I even though I try my best to be helpful, kind, and caring I still mess up plenty...and as for humble, I feel is the most difficult to achieve. And it is hard not to gloat when you, say, get 3 wishing wells or the Crown Of Wonder or any huge thing you have been working towards and/or wanted for a loooong time and finally recieved.

So I guess all I can say is for everyone including myself is to do our best and that is all every WI member can do..not matter what ranking is under our avvie.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 PM   #36
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I highlited and underlined the parts I particularly agree with..

and I even though I try my best to be helpful, kind, and caring I still mess up plenty...and as for humble, I feel is the most difficult to achieve. And it is hard not to gloat when you, say, get 3 wishing wells or the Crown Of Wonder or any huge thing you have been working towards and/or wanted for a loooong time and finally recieved.

So I guess all I can say is for everyone including myself is to do our best and that is all every WI member can do..not matter what ranking is under our avvie.
I agree 1,000% I need to work on the humbleness becuase I bragged a bit when I got my rainbows.... but then again, it was a christmas wish, but still. I agree, humbleness is the HARDEST to achieve.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #37
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

This is a wonderful thread and a great reminder. I was actually thinking about something like this earlier. And it is true, you never know who may be looking up to you. I actually have a few friends who have barely any posts but are some of the sweetest people you could meet on here. Rep!
Nissa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #38
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Nissa
This is a wonderful thread and a great reminder. I was actually thinking about something like this earlier. And it is true, you never know who may be looking up to you. I actually have a few friends who have barely any posts but are some of the sweetest people you could meet on here. Rep!
Great minds think alike
Old 12-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #39
princess987654321

chinchilla83 will become famous soon enough

What's an uber user?
chinchilla83 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #40
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by chinchilla83
What's an uber user?
Someone who posts on this website a lot.
Tango is offline Female
Closed