Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Now if you could just get some celebrities/politicians/heiress/etc to follow this advice...

Anyway I fully agree that people are looked up to and those in 'higher' positions have a responsibilty to everyone to be good role models.

Anyone in a high postion has to be extra caustious about what the post/say because there are plenty of others that pay close attention and will copy the behavior that is being role modeled.

Great thread!!
*cough*lindsay lohan, my used-to be idol *cough cough*
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 11:13 AM   #12
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

What a wonderful thread! I know exactly what you mean, as I was browsing through my friends list, I saw your name, and you were a Gift Guru with three rep boxes and rainbows, and I couldn't believe someone as amazing as you accepted me as your friend! Great thread!

---------- GymnasticsGirl added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I've been here longer than Sunnygirl and she has way more rep and posts than me. LOL I still feel that way.
Don't feel like that! You have over a thousand posts, you soon will have two rep boxes and you're a Gift Guru! I only have about 500 posts, hardly any rep, and I'm still a GT! I wish I was you!

Last edited by GymnasticsGirl; 12-20-2008 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #13
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

That makes me feel so wonderful! Thank you, Gymnastics

Yeah, Kinzdreamer, don't feel that way! You help out a LOT!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #14
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I agree with you! Whenever I see anyone witha high"rank" i get excited because those kind of people are role models to me!

swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #15
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great thread! I am still pretty new and I really look up to the people who have been here for a long time and have higher gifted status. I know you have to work really hard to get there so I have a lot of respect. And it is sad if anyone abuses that status (although I have never seen any case like that) Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful thread!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #16
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
Great thread! I am still pretty new and I really look up to the people who have been here for a long time and have higher gifted status. I know you have to work really hard to get there so I have a lot of respect. And it is sad if anyone abuses that status (although I have never seen any case like that) Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful thread!
Pretty new?!? You have 91 trades, tons of stars, you're gifted, and you always post in these sections and try to help out in any way possible! Ever since I met you on my TGE, you've been one of my role models! Oh, and sorry Kinzdreamer, but I'm ignoring my own word!

Tokyo Rose, you were only here since Septembber, and you have a way higher status, more posts, rep and trades than me!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #17
Banned

Tokyo rose, you are SO not new! You rock!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
That makes me feel so wonderful! Thank you, Gymnastics

Yeah, Kinzdreamer, don't feel that way! You help out a LOT!

Aww... it was my pleasure! Thanks for being such a great example to us little members!

---------- GymnasticsGirl added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
I agree with you! Whenever I see anyone witha high"rank" i get excited because those kind of people are role models to me!

I agree completely! In fact, I get excited when I see Gifted users like you, I always loom up to them!

Last edited by GymnasticsGirl; 12-20-2008 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #19
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
Aww... it was my pleasure! Thanks for being such a great example to us little members!

---------- GymnasticsGirl added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

I agree completely! In fact, I get excited when I see Gifted users like you, I always loom up to them!
That right there almost made me cry!! *Tears of joy, I mean. Hehe* Thanks s much!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #20
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

even now, when such a well known user post on my thread or answers one of my questions, i still get excited

it is good to have someone to look up to, it gives you something to shoot for
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed