Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #131
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

I have 'smaller' members as role models, simply because they are nice/helpful/etc.
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #132
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Great thread! I have to say your a VERY good example!

I know EXACTLY how you feel when you just look at the stars,the rep boxes, and everything in between it makes you just happy to KNOW them. I think that there are TONS of good examples here on WI and I'm glad that you've reminded others that aren't being good examples to be the light for others.

I really love this thread and I encourage some of the WI members that have been here a while to help the newbies and inspire others!

Great job and REP!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #133
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
Great thread! I have to say your a VERY good example!

I know EXACTLY how you feel when you just look at the stars,the rep boxes, and everything in between it makes you just happy to KNOW them. I think that there are TONS of good examples here on WI and I'm glad that you've reminded others that aren't being good examples to be the light for others.

I really love this thread and I encourage some of the WI members that have been here a while to help the newbies and inspire others!

Great job and REP!
Thank you and thank you!

Yup, some people get hung up on stars/rep boxes and treat those members like idols or osmething. That's fine, but I'm friends with some of the 'famous' peopl here, and I asked a few what it was like, and one said it got a little old after awhile, so yeah, even newbies can be AWESOMER!!
Old 12-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #134
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Yes your very right. Newbies are very smart in posting and most of them post in nice large paragraphs that are fun to read! I don't treat the 'Uber Members' like movie stars or anything...just people. But when you first meet them its almost like your in awe!

---------- lucky3900 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Yes your very right. Newbies are very smart in posting and most of them post in nice large paragraphs that are fun to read! I don't treat the 'Uber Members' like movie stars or anything...just people. But when you first meet them its almost like your in awe!

Oh and I don't get 'hung up' on rep

Last edited by lucky3900; 12-26-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #135
Banned

I agree! Newbies are very smart & talented

I don't mean that like that, by 'hung up' I mean, you post a thread then a 'uber user' comes on and people just go into shock or something b/c they have a bunch of rep boxes, spinnies/rainbows, however many giftz, and people see all that and don't really 'see' the message [by 'see' I mean understand] and that's what I meant by saying 'get hung up', not mening you
Old 12-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #136
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I agree completely Chihiro, it certainly makes me think. BTW, you are an excellent role model for all of those who do look up to you (I know there are tons).

Keep up the great work and thanks for reminding us older members.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #137
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
I agree completely Chihiro, it certainly makes me think. BTW, you are an excellent role model for all of those who do look up to you (I know there are tons).

Keep up the great work and thanks for reminding us older members.
Thanks & Thanks!

You're welcome, I just thought some people ought to realize that other people watch them and follow their example
Closed