Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #111
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I like to see all the positive comments about everyone else- It's so refreshing, isn't it? You get off the computer, turn on the TV, and you hear nasty things about other people, for their race, clothes, everything. But you get back on WI, and it's like going to bed after staying awayke for 6 years, b/c everyone is so nice here.

---------- icecube730 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Yes, dixie and MissG are both very wonderful.

I could almost brag about the fact [but I won't, xD] that I have a friendship w/ them, they are awesome people with awesome personalities.

I agree w/ you on MissG's becoming a GC, she was instantly bumped to the top of my list of role models because one day that's my dream, is to become a GC. Yes, mod is a good place for her

You, svmonkey, deserve a rep
Thank you icecube. Kudos to you for making this thread, it's great.
View Post Originally Posted by Ave
smvmonkey- that post deserves rep. I see you often putting a smile on my face with every post you make. Your posts are helpful, supportive...all together what WI wants to see.
Thank you so much Ave. I also enjoy reading your posts as well. I can tell you strive to help people, and that's just outstanding.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 07:27 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

That is true!
Sometimes, yes, newer members look up to older members.
And if you go talking trash, how do you think they will feel about looking up to you then?
Don't abuse your privileges. I totally agree.
~KK
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #113
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Ice Cube what a lovely thread. I admit I came over here because I saw the sage and helpful Miss Spots on the main forum page. I have been reading her thread for some time and only just posted for the first time last week. The fact that her name drew me here says something good about her contributions to WI.

And low and behold, who do I see but my long lost friend Dixiecup, posting here as well. I met Dixiecup some time ago during the scavanger hunt. What fun we had trying to figure out what was missing and where it was! She was the cheerleader of the group, keeping us going and organizing all of the varied input. She sent me my very first PM. I haven't forgotten that Dixiecup.

That said. I would like to congratulate all of the posters here for taking the time to tell their friends how important they are to each other. That is not done enough these days. Everyone is too busy, afraid of sounding saccarin, or even worse afraid of rejection.

I think it is wonderful that all of you feel comfortable enough to share your feelings; to both give out heartfelt compliments and to accept these compliments graciously. Kudos to all of you and to Ice Cube who is anything but.

This is such an appropriate thread for this holiday season. My best to you and yours.
thank you so much meems47.... i have so enjoyed chatting with you on the tc thread....i just loved giving your new m.r. superior recognition!!! but reading what you said actually brought tears to my eyes..... and i really appreciate those very kind words.
and i agree with you about dixiecup... she and i chat but not as much as i would truly like, but we do run into eachother and it has always been pleasant and enjoyable.

I agree, miss spots is like... the bossest person here [I talk 70's, LOL.]

Happy holidays, thanks for posting, I'm giving you a rep.
now that is a word i haven't heard in a LOOONNNGGG time.... boss... that is so sweet. thanks... and in admitting i REMEMBER that word is like saying...... i may be older than dirt.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #114
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Miss spots I'm sure yoyu aren't that old....
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 07:14 AM   #115
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

Miss spots I'm sure yoyu aren't that old....
well actually in feb i celebrate the 42nd anniversary of my 18th birthday .. not THAT old, but with this weather outside it is making the bones feel older than dirt.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #116
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is a great topic! There are so many wonderful people on WI that I look up to. I don't look at rep points or spinny(s), rainbows, gifted, GG...those are earned titles by everyone who has attained their status. What stands out for me is no matter what you are or have, it's the extra "kindness and caring for other" that stands out for me. And many of those people are throughout the ranks here in WI and are the ones I look up to.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #117
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Well said....
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #118
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

What does the word "uber" mean?
Anyways, yes, there are people on here that I look up to, and maybe people that look up to me?
And we should realize that, especially if you are someone who has rainbow or spinny stars, has 3+ rep boxes, and has all those helpful threads in their sigs, that people are probably looking up at you. So don't abuse it!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #119
Webkinz :)
megan306795 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool. That's a good topic for a thread!
megan306795 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #120
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Very wonderful thread! I remember I was also BLOWN AWAY at the higher ranked users posts on my thread! Now being at that stage you have to be very very careful to not hurt someone's feelings (but of course you always should!)

rep to you for putting it well said!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed