Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #101
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Me too...LOL.

I'd just "ooh and ahhh" over the rainbows and gold stars, and especially the spinnies
Oooh and all those rep boxes, I was in awe
And I would most definatlely want to be like those that post a paragraph to the discussion, that really helps ...... and they'd use all those neat, big words LOL. But I really strive to be like them, to help out other members, LOL. I think you are a role model, and you're doing it a great job.
Yes... I loved the big words, really.... even if I knew a bigger word.... 'supercalafraigalisticexpialadocious'
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #102
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Ice Cube what a lovely thread. I admit I came over here because I saw the sage and helpful Miss Spots on the main forum page. I have been reading her thread for some time and only just posted for the first time last week. The fact that her name drew me here says something good about her contributions to WI.

And low and behold, who do I see but my long lost friend Dixiecup, posting here as well. I met Dixiecup some time ago during the scavanger hunt. What fun we had trying to figure out what was missing and where it was! She was the cheerleader of the group, keeping us going and organizing all of the varied input. She sent me my very first PM. I haven't forgotten that Dixiecup.

That said. I would like to congratulate all of the posters here for taking the time to tell their friends how important they are to each other. That is not done enough these days. Everyone is too busy, afraid of sounding saccarin, or even worse afraid of rejection.

I think it is wonderful that all of you feel comfortable enough to share your feelings; to both give out heartfelt compliments and to accept these compliments graciously. Kudos to all of you and to Ice Cube who is anything but.

This is such an appropriate thread for this holiday season. My best to you and yours.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #103
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Ice Cube what a lovely thread. I admit I came over here because I saw the sage and helpful Miss Spots on the main forum page. I have been reading her thread for some time and only just posted for the first time last week. The fact that her name drew me here says something good about her contributions to WI.

And low and behold, who do I see but my long lost friend Dixiecup, posting here as well. I met Dixiecup some time ago during the scavanger hunt. What fun we had trying to figure out what was missing and where it was! She was the cheerleader of the group, keeping us going and organizing all of the varied input. She sent me my very first PM. I haven't forgotten that Dixiecup.

That said. I would like to congratulate all of the posters here for taking the time to tell their friends how important they are to each other. That is not done enough these days. Everyone is too busy, afraid of sounding saccarin, or even worse afraid of rejection.

I think it is wonderful that all of you feel comfortable enough to share your feelings; to both give out heartfelt compliments and to accept these compliments graciously. Kudos to all of you and to Ice Cube who is anything but.

This is such an appropriate thread for this holiday season. My best to you and yours.
I agree, miss spots is like... the bossest person here [I talk 70's, LOL.]

Happy holidays, thanks for posting, I'm giving you a rep.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:43 PM   #104
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Yes... I loved the big words, really.... even if I knew a bigger word.... 'supercalafraigalisticexpialadocious'
LOL. I definately can't beat that
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #105
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
LOL. I definately can't beat that
There is one more of my favorite words.... prestedigitation.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #106
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
LOL, Dixie.... over-user... I'm emerassed to admit I fell asleep at the computer desk last night *blush* Yes, I'm agreeing w/ you that Gingerly ROKS! She deserves a zillion red lavas [As do you, dixie]

You're welcome I get a few PMs on profile stuff, b/c I'm tech like that, but I enjoy it all the same And yes, i do remember that discussion [BTW, I 8not bragging* seem to think up subjects that a lot of people have a response to, mm? I didn't think this many peopel would post here.]
You have a way with words my friend You know how to reach them ALL. You get them with a simple beginning and keep them there by responding, you encourage a response. Besides How could you not want to post on a thread where people are being KIND and wonderful to each other This is one of the BEST feel good threads I have visited and I get goosebumps watching everyone being SO KIND from the newest to the oldest of Kinz It is the best Christmas gift I have 'unwrapped' so far
Oh...and about the snoozin' on the keyboard...I got CAUGHT doing that when I was helping with the Asian thread and that's worse EVERY ONE of my friends knows I was caught 'droolin' on the keyboard
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #107
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You have a way with words my friend You know how to reach them ALL. You get them with a simple beginning and keep them there by responding, you encourage a response. Besides How could you not want to post on a thread where people are being KIND and wonderful to each other This is one of the BEST feel good threads I have visited and I get goosebumps watching everyone being SO KIND from the newest to the oldest of Kinz It is the best Christmas gift I have 'unwrapped' so far
Oh...and about the snoozin' on the keyboard...I got CAUGHT doing that when I was helping with the Asian thread and that's worse EVERY ONE of my friends knows I was caught 'droolin' on the keyboard
You are always right on with your responses! All of them are so kind and the smilies make them even better. (: Keep up the great work here. REP!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #108
Banned

Thanks Dixie- I've always wondered if people found it annoying hwen I kept replying and zooming in on posts-- but you've given me the answer Thanks so much! Rep!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #109
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I thnk that is the difference between 'bump it up' (which we all know is forbidden outside the GE, right? GOOD K, and RESPONDING. It shows you care about the content that they have provided too, not just ...'Anyone else' and onto the next. You personalize the experience on your thread
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #110
Banned

I thnk that is the difference between 'bump it up' (which we all know is forbidden outside the GE, right? GOOD K, and RESPONDING. It shows you care about the content that they have provided too, not just ...'Anyone else' and onto the next. You personalize the experience on your thread
Thank you! I like to express my opinion, add on or whatever to what some have written if I particularly like their statement
Closed