Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #91
i am chatty
Gifted
 
miss spots's Avatar
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

i have been reading ths thread~~~~ each and every post~~~~ and i am so glad to have a topic that helps to encompass the real meaning of this holiday and in fact, the whole year.

when i joined wi, i did so with the main hope of getting great info and meeting some really nice people who shared the same interest as i.

there are just so many WONDERFULLY awesome people that come to wi each and every day and we are like a big FAMILY and that really helps when you are a little down and then you read a really great thread, like this one, and it perks you right up.

it never ceases to amaze me how many NEW members jump right in to the thick of things and take those chances to make themselves known and i tip my hat to them.
i think as an older member here, i have learned a lot about people from wi... and one of them is that you never know who is behind that user name.... sometimes i am so amazed that a whole bunch of the members here younger and when i see all they do
1.. go to school
2.. maintain a normal family life and friendships in the real world
3.. have attained gifted status here and have active ge's
4.. a lot have even become gift gurus.....
5... plus get out into the forums and post on threads
6.. maintain a high level of maturity


boy.... that is a whole lot to do

i have learned as much if not more from these young people and it makes me glad to look to a lot of them as role models.

this goes as well with the rest of the more seasoned and older members.... i learn so much every day.... sometimes i read posts that make me smile, some make me laugh out loud... some make me cry..... and i have nver regretted a day of my membership on wi.

i have many role models...... too many to name.... but believe me when i say i am so happy to
see them here each and every day.

icecube730... i gave you rep for this thread...before i posted...... hugz to you.
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #92
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i have been reading ths thread~~~~ each and every post~~~~ and i am so glad to have a topic that helps to encompass the real meaning of this holiday and in fact, the whole year.

when i joined wi, i did so with the main hope of getting great info and meeting some really nice people who shared the same interest as i.

there are just so many WONDERFULLY awesome people that come to wi each and every day and we are like a big FAMILY and that really helps when you are a little down and then you read a really great thread, like this one, and it perks you right up.

it never ceases to amaze me how many NEW members jump right in to the thick of things and take those chances to make themselves known and i tip my hat to them.
i think as an older member here, i have learned a lot about people from wi... and one of them is that you never know who is behind that user name.... sometimes i am so amazed that a whole bunch of the members here younger and when i see all they do
1.. go to school
2.. maintain a normal family life and friendships in the real world
3.. have attained gifted status here and have active ge's
4.. a lot have even become gift gurus.....
5... plus get out into the forums and post on threads
6.. maintain a high level of maturity


boy.... that is a whole lot to do

i have learned as much if not more from these young people and it makes me glad to look to a lot of them as role models.

this goes as well with the rest of the more seasoned and older members.... i learn so much every day.... sometimes i read posts that make me smile, some make me laugh out loud... some make me cry..... and i have nver regretted a day of my membership on wi.

i have many role models...... too many to name.... but believe me when i say i am so happy to
see them here each and every day.

icecube730... i gave you rep for this thread...before i posted...... hugz to you.
Wow, miss spots... you are in my top 5 role models for every reason you listed, you maintain a life and a respected uh... what's that word.. yeah, you maintain a respected 'niche' here You rule, you help out, you welcome people.... you go above and beyond to ake others happy. Kudos!

Rep for you
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #93
Gift Guru
 
[xo] Pop-Tart's Avatar
[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

Mine, personally, would be Lilypad.
Whenever I see her profile, it's covered in messages saying hello, how are you.. and she must have millions of friends. She has a lot of trades, all of which are positive - and other things that are amazing. She's super nice too, and just a pleasure to talk to if you get the chance.

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #94
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

Ijn some of the rep I've gotten, peopl ehave put smiley faces in them and I looked at my rep and they all blink at the smae time.... they just smile... and blink.... IT'S VOLDEMORT IN DISGUISE!! LOL. I just finished reading harry Potter

---------- icecube730 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Mine, personally, would be Lilypad.
Whenever I see her profile, it's covered in messages saying hello, how are you.. and she must have millions of friends. She has a lot of trades, all of which are positive - and other things that are amazing. She's super nice too, and just a pleasure to talk to if you get the chance.

- Candice
I agree with you there. Lilypad is outstanding.

Last edited by icecube730; 12-22-2008 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #95
Gift Guru
 
[xo] Pop-Tart's Avatar
[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

Ooh, I'm reading the forth Harry Potter.
I must say, amazing.

-Ahem-
hehe.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #96
i am chatty
Gifted
 
miss spots's Avatar
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Wow, miss spots... you are in my top 5 role models for every reason you listed, you maintain a life and a respected uh... what's that word.. yeah, you maintain a respected 'niche' here You rule, you help out, you welcome people.... you go above and beyond to ake others happy. Kudos!

Rep for you
thanks so much. i have a on my face from this lovely thread.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #97
WhiteTerrierFan
Guest

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

It's amazing to read all of these posts from people that care so much about setting a good example (: It's great to see them! I wish I could spread rep to each and every person who made a difference on here. I definitely agree, I've seen Lilypad's posts around and all of them are extremely helpful. Everyone on here is a role model to me, just for making a difference here. (:
-Happy Holidays!
Old 12-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #98
Webkinz :)
 
Strawberry Jam's Avatar
Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
It's amazing to read all of these posts from people that care so much about setting a good example (: It's great to see them! I wish I could spread rep to each and every person who made a difference on here. I definitely agree, I've seen Lilypad's posts around and all of them are extremely helpful. Everyone on here is a role model to me, just for making a difference here. (:
-Happy Holidays!
WhiteterrierFan, you are definetly one of my role models! You always say your opinion in the nicest way possible, always trying to make new friends (and you always succeed!), always are being helpful, and you always are in the greatest mood. You are one of the friendliest people I've met and seen on WebkinzInsider!!
Strawberry Jam is offline
Old 12-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #99
WhiteTerrierFan
Guest

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
WhiteterrierFan, you are definetly one of my role models! You always say your opinion in the nicest way possible, always trying to make new friends (and you always succeed!), always are being helpful, and you always are in the greatest mood. You are one of the friendliest people I've met and seen on WebkinzInsider!!
Thanks so much, Strawberry! You are a great role model too! (:
I hope we can talk more often.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #100
Gift Guru
 
vanvan20's Avatar
vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
When I was newer I'd surf the forum, post occasionally, and fall out of my chair when a "uber user" posted on one of my threads Those guys usually had a zillion gifts, rainbow or gold stars, this siggy with 'My GE' and 'How to be awesome' threads all in it, they were my idols *cough*lilypad, lilyrose, jwiller, gingerly, cows, klock101, canolli, +many more*cough* an now I realize that some people might se ME, or anyone, for that matter as their role model, so I thought that would be something to keep in mind, ya know? It feels good to be looked up to, so you shouldn't abuse that and you should keep in mind that you do have some users that do look up to you Both silent and those who tell you
Me too...LOL.

I'd just "ooh and ahhh" over the rainbows and gold stars, and especially the spinnies
Oooh and all those rep boxes, I was in awe
And I would most definatlely want to be like those that post a paragraph to the discussion, that really helps ...... and they'd use all those neat, big words LOL. But I really strive to be like them, to help out other members, LOL. I think you are a role model, and you're doing it a great job.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts