Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

When I was newer I'd surf the forum, post occasionally, and fall out of my chair when a "uber user" posted on one of my threads Those guys usually had a zillion gifts, rainbow or gold stars, this siggy with 'My GE' and 'How to be awesome' threads all in it, they were my idols *cough*lilypad, lilyrose, jwiller, gingerly, cows, klock101, canolli, +many more*cough* an now I realize that some people might se ME, or anyone, for that matter as their role model, so I thought that would be something to keep in mind, ya know? It feels good to be looked up to, so you shouldn't abuse that and you should keep in mind that you do have some users that do look up to you Both silent and those who tell you
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Something I wanted to say about being a good example :)

Great thread!

But like in speeches, and I'm not saying this bugs or hurts my feelings, but some people take it personally when you don't post their name. So next time just try not to. BTW, this is just a friendly reminder and was not meant to be rude cause i can see how possibly it could come off as rude. lolz

REP!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Icecube!! You said exactly what I have thought so many times. I too felt the exact same way when I was just starting out, now I really am concerned about how I come across to others.

Thanks for posting this thread! Rep points to you.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Great thread!

But like in speeches, and I'm not saying this bugs or hurts my feelings, but some people take it personally when you don't post their name. So next time just try not to. BTW, this is just a friendly reminder and was not meant to be rude cause i can see how possibly it could come off as rude. lolz

REP!
I do see your point!
View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
Icecube!! You said exactly what I have thought so many times. I too felt the exact same way when I was just starting out, now I really am concerned about how I come across to others.

Thanks for posting this thread! Rep points to you.
Thanks sunnygirl! I always value your opinions, b/c I have a mental list of users that I can look to for help and opinions, people to chat with, things like that, and you are definatley on that list for me.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
call me mer.
Webkinz :)

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Great idea for a thread! This is a good point, and I always think of what you just said. Although I'm not exactly... a role model. Some members just care about how many posts and gifts people have, rather they're nice role models or not. I, though, have quite a few role models. Now, I know what to do on WI, and how to act on WI. Thanks to all of my role models!!
member,
hespsn
P.S. (I almost forgot!) rep points for you! Don't think that's not a good reason to edit this! :-)
hespsn is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

great thread rep.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:38 AM   #7
Banned

Thanks you two
Old 12-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #8

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Now if you could just get some celebrities/politicians/heiress/etc to follow this advice...

Anyway I fully agree that people are looked up to and those in 'higher' positions have a responsibilty to everyone to be good role models.

Anyone in a high postion has to be extra caustious about what the post/say because there are plenty of others that pay close attention and will copy the behavior that is being role modeled.

Great thread!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #9
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

wonderful thread! =]
toothpick95 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:53 AM   #10
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I've been here longer than Sunnygirl and she has way more rep and posts than me. LOL I still feel that way.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Closed