Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #21
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Somebody Help! Section Posting Answers

Thanks Dotdotduck!

I completely agree with you!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #22

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

i agree, but sometimes there are no replies to a thread, and just before you post someone else posts their answer a few seconds before yours. (i know because it happens to me a lot xD) but if this doesn't happen then you shouldn't
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Somebody Help! Section Posting Answers

I agree! You need to not copy answers, but quote and put in your two cents.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #24
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I agree! You need to not copy answers, but quote and put in your two cents.
Thanks, badena! Exactly
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #25
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I was to the point of beating my head of my desk when trying to figure out how to post pics. I had read countless threads over and over and still couldn't get the hang of it. Then one day I read through all the posts and found that something someone said totally clicked wit me. Don't get me wrong, there are some great pic posting threads, but for some reason the way they worded things I just couldn't get it. Ever since then I have tried to make sure that people have ALL the possible answers. I agree that if there is like 60 posts you are probably safe to move on to the next help thread. But if only a few people have posted, you may want to offer up your take on things
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #26
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Somebody Help! Section Posting Answers

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks, badena! Exactly
Your welcome!
badena2 is offline Female
Closed