Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #11
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Somebody Help! Section Posting Answers

Thats why i usually answer even though there are posts
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thanks for your opinions!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #13
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Good point! I agree, because some members may explain it in a technical, hard to understand way, while others may explain it in a way that's easier to understand. The only time you shouldn't post your answer would be when you don't know. That may be considered a spam post, and it wouldn't be good.

Thanks so much for making this point!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #14
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I think you're totally right. :]
You might even post something that the others missed - you should never give up an opportunity to help someone out. They might not have understood, or might still have questions.

I agree, this is a great idea. (:
- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #15
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
Good point! I agree, because some members may explain it in a technical, hard to understand way, while others may explain it in a way that's easier to understand. The only time you shouldn't post your answer would be when you don't know. That may be considered a spam post, and it wouldn't be good.

Thanks so much for making this point!
Thanks, Anna!

Sometimes people do explain it differently. I'm the kind of person who learns visually and sometimes with easy instructions. But sometimes people just type out a really simple explanation and I need further information. Thanks so much for pointing this out!

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I think you're totally right. :]
You might even post something that the others missed - you should never give up an opportunity to help someone out. They might not have understood, or might still have questions.

I agree, this is a great idea. (:
- Candice
Thanks, Candice!

I completely agree with you! :-)
Old 03-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

great thread! i think it is a lot better if you do back up the info given..and if the first few answers missed something, you have chance to fill it in. i also do agree with your second point...if there are pages of answeres, don't post, it could swamp the person. if i come across this, i usually just type something along the lines of "the above posters have answered your questions". not a very good post at all, but i don't want to swamp the person by giving them yet another long post to read. they are already confused...i don't want them to go crazy reading 3 pages of post LOL!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #17
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

oh yeah, and always ask if they had any further questions, or did not understand the answers given..sometimes things are not explained clearly
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

No problem, dogluver.
Thanks for the rep. (:
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #19
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
oh yeah, and always ask if they had any further questions, or did not understand the answers given..sometimes things are not explained clearly
View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
great thread! i think it is a lot better if you do back up the info given..and if the first few answers missed something, you have chance to fill it in. i also do agree with your second point...if there are pages of answeres, don't post, it could swamp the person. if i come across this, i usually just type something along the lines of "the above posters have answered your questions". not a very good post at all, but i don't want to swamp the person by giving them yet another long post to read. they are already confused...i don't want them to go crazy reading 3 pages of post LOL!
Thanks, Bob!

I sometimes do the same thing I've once seen a post that had almost nothing to do with the question originally asked! lol
Old 03-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #20
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I agree!

Instead of posting the same answer that other people have posted, try to add on to it and give 'em some more info on the topic... I think thats always nice to do especially if its a newer member
Closed

Tags
dogluver rocks!, rocky654 is ah-mazing