Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Somebody Help? Check The Guides (:

Well, I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but, I believe that most of the questions I help answer are always to things.
I either;

Show them a guide that would help them.
OR
I tell them to call GANZ

I don;t mind saying that to them, but, I think that it would be quicker for THEM if they checked in the guide section before they asked (: I still like answering questions though, I just think thdy might get a quicker answer if they go to the guide section (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Somebody Help? Check The Guides (:

The guide section is a wonderful feature on WI and I use it a lot, however sometimes I just don't find the answer that I am searching for... and then sometimes I think it just must be a snake, because I know that I have seen the information in the past and then when I want to refresh my memory I cannot find it... go figure, so I am always grateful to the many members here on WI who like you don't mind answering the same question several times. For instance I know I have seen how to change the information under your user name, but do you think I can find it today of course not.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Well, if you want to change that, then just go to edit options, then write that in your WW username (:
Old 04-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Well, if you want to change that, then just go to edit options, then write that in your WW username (:

Thanks, I knew it was something so simply because I had done it before, just click on everything but the right thing when I was looking for it. See this just proves what I was saying earlier. Thanks again.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree. I made a thread about this a few days ago and it's extremely true. It's okay if the person is new and doesn't know how to get around the site, but there is no excuse for it if you already know how. Great point!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
me is bored xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Thanks, I knew it was something so simply because I had done it before, just click on everything but the right thing when I was looking for it. See this just proves what I was saying earlier. Thanks again.
Welcome! PS: I just made a guide for it It's in my siggie (:
Old 04-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I agree. I made a thread about this a few days ago and it's extremely true. It's okay if the person is new and doesn't know how to get around the site, but there is no excuse for it if you already know how. Great point!
Thank you very much!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Well, I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but, I believe that most of the questions I help answer are always to things.
I either;

Show them a guide that would help them.
OR
I tell them to call GANZ

I don;t mind saying that to them, but, I think that it would be quicker for THEM if they checked in the guide section before they asked (: I still like answering questions though, I just think thdy might get a quicker answer if they go to the guide section (:
I agree! I'd love to give you rep,but I have to spread some around. Before you post a question, check the guides or the FAQ! (Or both! )
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

First thank you for being so helpful. I know that there are times when the obvious gets asked. I often times try searching the FAQ or just doing a search in general, however, it does take some practice in trying to approach a search using the correct word(s) helps! Otherwise you get things that you were not even looking for. It seems that the simplest things are the hardest to find. Key is to keep plugging away if you really wanted to find it! Thanks for your thread. It reminds me and others to try on our own to find things and if necessary there is help for us.
Closed