Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Lightbulb Some way to know what Polls you've voted on.

This has probably been suggested before, but it came across my mind as I was looking for a certain thread. Wouldn't it be pretty cool if there was a feature that showed what threads you've voted on the polls on? (Complicating sentence.) I know you could always just post on them - but come on, you all know you don't post on EVERY SINGLE poll you vote on.
I thought this'd be a nice little feature, but I know it's not on the top of the priority list. Tell me what you think.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
uvs Tug her horse
Webkinz :)

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Some way to know what Polls you've voted on.

Heh that would be pretty nifty since i like to vote on polls from time to time. It would be awsome if this really became a feature on WI.
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Good idea.. I agree with this one since I seem to always click on the same poll. xD
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Good idea.. I agree with this one since I seem to always click on the same poll. xD
Haha same here.
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Me too, lol. Thanks for posting.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hey!
Oh, this is a great idea! I think I've heard it before, but IDK what happened. It happens to me all the time, I click on a thread, and I find out that I already voted ... it does get annoying. xP
Haha, and yeah, I only post on about 30% of the polls I vote on. xD
Repp! =]
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I think it is nice to post on every poll that you vote on. It lets the thread maker know that you actually spent the time to share your answer and not just vote and move on. It gives the poll owner a sense of belonging, like you actually cared enough to take the time to post. It may not seem like a post can have much of an affect on a person, but it just might make their day to see that someone posted on their poll instead of just placing their vote in and not even caring furthermore. Expressing your opinion on why you chose your answer is what makes the vote actually worth something. For example, let's say you voted on a drawing that you thought wasn't very swell. You voted, "No, I do not like it," but you never explained why. That is what posting on polls is there for. If you explained your voice and reason completely, then the poll owner will know what to work on and won't feel upset on why you chose that answer. Posting and answering the poll helps you give a complete, honest, accurate, and dependable result. With this being said, I don't think that feature will be needed.

Last edited by badena2; 12-14-2009 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Just changing some words around.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

But I thought you could already look at what poll you've voted on... If there's a little dot on the folder beside the thread that means you've already posted in the thread.... IDK, LOL
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I think it is nice to post on every poll that you vote on. It lets the thread maker know that you actually spent the time to share your answer and not just vote and move on. It gives the poll owner a sense of belonging, like you actually cared enough to take the time to post. It may not seem like a post can have much of an affect on a person, but it just might make their day to see that someone posted on their poll instead of just placing their vote in and not even caring furthermore. Expressing your opinion on why you chose your answer is what makes the vote actually worth something. For example, let's say you voted on a drawing that you thought wasn't very swell. You voted, "No, I do not like it," but you never explained why. That is what posting on polls is there for. If you explained your voice and reason completely, then the poll owner will know what to work on and won't feel upset on why you chose that answer. Posting and answering the poll helps you give a complete, honest, accurate, and dependable result. With this being said, I don't think that feature will be needed.
I see what your saying, but I kind of disagree. Posting on every thread you come across is not necessary in my opinion, unless you have something extra you'd like to say. If it was:
'Do you like Ice Cream?'
And you voted 'yes', you wouldn't need to post, because the person who see the yes and know that one more person does like it. A post saying "Yes I do" isn't necessary.
Thanks for posting.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I see what your saying, but I kind of disagree. Posting on every thread you come across is not necessary in my opinion, unless you have something extra you'd like to say. If it was:
'Do you like Ice Cream?'
And you voted 'yes', you wouldn't need to post, because the person who see the yes and know that one more person does like it. A post saying "Yes I do" isn't necessary.
Thanks for posting.
Yet, you could still go farther and more specific with that answer.
Yes, I like icecream, but not all flavors. I do not like Coffee flavored, but I do like Cake Batter.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed