Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #11
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Some sort of search engine for GEs?

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
This could definitely make everyone's lives much easier!

and the vbulletin search thing isn't very effective. It just shows you what threads mention have those words in them, together or not... :/ The words "Bengal Tiger PSI" in the search engine will show you a billion threads that would take FOREVER to sort through!
I agree, thanks for posting!
View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
I don't feel its needed. How desperately could you need an item anyway? and, even though some people don't like it, its alot easier to go into a trading room on WW because there are always so many people on at once, somebodys bound to have the item you are looking for (:

Good suggestion though
I think you would understand if you were gifted... It is very much needed.
Main reasons for wanting an item are decorating, collecting (ex: some collect all the cars), etc
I do not like using the trading room because everything must be done on the spot, no time to think it over. Most all people do not make fair trades according to the WIGEV, and you are often scammed and people say hurtful things there. I only go to the TR to get coupons, things like that.
More people are on WI at once. GEs, you can browse them and express interest even when someone is not present, but the TR is hit or miss.
Thanks for stating your opinion, though.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #12
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

This is a good idea, except you can search that particular section.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
This is a good idea, except you can search that particular section.
I did state that in the first post, however when you search the section it pulls up ALL threads that contain one or more of those words anywhere in the thread, not necesarilly the first post or their haves.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #14
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I did state that in the first post, however when you search the section it pulls up ALL threads that contain one or more of those words anywhere in the thread, not necesarilly the first post or their haves.
I think if you really want the item, you should be willing to search hard for it..
Sorry, I think that feature is good enough, and I don't think we need to add this.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #15
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Great idea. I'd love that!!!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #16
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

It would be a great idea! I've been searching for a certain item for forever and still haven't found it!!!! I hope the searching thingy helps!!!!!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

-fireflies is just really nice-fireflies is just really nice

oh smart idea!
-fireflies is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #18
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Would save alot of time !! Sounds like a great idea if it was possible
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 10:26 PM   #19
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

There already is a very easy solution to this problem, and it works VERY well. Open up Search in the banner, type in the item that you're looking for, then click on "Show Posts" (the default is Show Threads, which gives you problems). With Show Posts, you'll spot your item right away. Try it! It works!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed