Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #1
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Default Some rules of WI to keep in mind! Follow these and you're a good member.

Here are some basic rules we all need to remember to follow. If you do these you are a good member. Just keep these in mind while exploring the forums.

1. Respect opinions- This is a big one for me! If you like Hannah Montana and someone doesn't respect that. You can be friends with someone who doesn't like the same things as you.
EXAMPLE
Someone says "I love Jonas Brothers" and you don't here are the wrong and right responses
Correct-I don't like the Jonas Brothers, but that's a-ok if you do. I respect your opinions.

Wrong-EWWWW......how can u like them? That is so crazy, how could you?
Please keep this in mind

2. Keep things appropriate-There are indeed, although you may not know it, younger members on WI. Us older members make an influence on them. If you say something bad they may start saying it at home. Although some words appear like this ***** some do not. So please keep this in mind. Also no youtube links nd nasty language.

3. Please don't spam
Yes I admit it I spam just a little bit, but I'm getting better. Spam has no purpose. Spam is WHHHHHOOOOOO, jadbhuiajkcn, and posts that have no reason. Spam is just a pain to members please don't do it.

4. Don't post bad pics
This brings me back to my point about younger members on WI. Don't get me wrong I love posting pictures, but the can't be innapropriate! Just keep this in the back of your head.

5. Don't hurt other's feelings
Again my topic on opinions. If you don't really like someone's username, avvie, or siggy you can say that in a kind way. You can say " it's not my type, but it's ok if you like it" saying you totally dislike it could hurt someone.

6. No personal info
This is a very important rule. It is to keep us all safe. Personal information includes last names, phone #, email, city, county, and stuff like that. Plese don't do it, it could result in terrible things.

7. HAVE FUN.
WI was made for people to have a good time, correct me if I'm wrong. So have a blast.

Please take these rules seriously, they are all terribly important. More rules will be added in the near future. Now that you've read this tell me are you a good member or not? Thanks for reading!
Pugsy or Pug-ey

---------- Pugsymugsy222 added 777 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Please read this is important!

Last edited by Pugsymugsy222; 06-14-2008 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Some rules of WI to keep in mind! Follow these and you're a good member.

Good thread!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Some rules of WI to keep in mind! Follow these and you're a good member.

Also may I add, that you are not allowed to "bump" except on your own thread in the GE.
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Thanks I will add that later!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I will add that later

---------- maxim added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

oooooooooooo

Last edited by maxim; 06-16-2008 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #6
FireClan

Very Good Thread, Thank You.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Thank you for the comment and for reading
Old 06-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

That is so true!! It was great of you to take the time and make this.
Darby is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #9
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Thanks Darby.

Remember when you post say if you are a good member or not!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
Baltimore Colts

I am not a good member =\ I AM A SUPER-DUPER-SUPERLATIVELY-SPECTACULAR member!! xD Not really though =( I guess I am a good member, thanks for taking the time to make such a good, helpful thread
Closed