Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Exclamation Some questoins about being gifted....

Hi I am Carrub and I have been here not too long and I keep seeing peplole that clame to be gifted what does that even mean? And what on earth can you do if uR gifted? Do you to be a subskriber? And how do you get gifted? I herd about gifted tranies although i have no clue what they are..... And also why would i want to be gifted?
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Some questoins about being gifted....

Hi carrub and welcome to Wi, I'm fairly new too. There is a thread in WI rules/sugestions that will explain what being gifted means and how to get gifted.
When you are gifted, it means you are allowed to trade webkinz items with other gifted members in a special place caled the gift exchange.
You have to apply to become gifted, and to apply you need to be a memnber of WI for atleast 2 weeks and have 50 non fluff posts, if accepted you would become a gift trainee, you would wok with a gift guru to learn how to trade.
I suggest you read the thread as i stated, it will answer your questions.
I hope this helps and good luck in WW and the real world!

also , i would check out the FAQ section thats the frequently asked questions it explains alot

Last edited by zoopalz; 05-21-2009 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: spelling error
zoopalz is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

It is trading on WI.
First you have to have 540 non fluff posts, and be a member for 2 or more weeks. If you get excepted, you will be trained by a Gift Coach in the Gifted training sections. After a while (the GC decides) you will be promoted to Gifted and allowed to trade in the actual gifted section

Here are some threads about it:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Oh my gosh! Being Gifted ROCKS!

You get to trade the stuff you don't want anymore and have a better chance of getting the stuff you DO!

You make SOOOOO many new friends and it feels great to be able to trade without worrying if you're going to get ripped off.

If you have a "Dream Want", the Gift Exchange is the best way to try and get it.

If you couldn't tell already, I LIVE TO TRADE and WI is one of the best places to do it!

Try it, you'll like it!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

A person that is Gifted has gone through the gifting process. They have 50+ non-fluff posts, have been a member for at least two weeks, and have agreed to the rules. A Gift Trainee is in the process of becoming gifted. You can become gifted by going to the 'WI rules and Suggestions'. At the top, there is a sticky thread called something like: "Official gift exchange information.'
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #6

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Thanks, You'll not regret helping me! I gave all for of ya 50 wi bucks!
carrub is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by carrub
Awww...thanks so much! You're a sweetie!
Hope to see ya in the GE some day!

Old 05-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by carrub
Thanks so much! I hope to see you in the training section soon, and then in the big GE!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Closed