Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

I have a very boring page, because I have no idea how to do this stuff! LOL Forever a "newbie" I'm trying. I'm really trying! LOL
bbstinger is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 09:55 PM   #42
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by benyen
a disorder i have seizure and you have ofended be. i am flaging this post. i want it gone.
Benyen, don't flag the post because this thread is trying to help you and other people. It doesn't make you different because you have a "disorder" you are just like everybody else. Gingerly made this post to help you and make webkinz insider a happier place. DON'T flag this thread!!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #43
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I know some flashy pages just kill me, literally. I wish that seizures were never a part of life, it killed my aunt's friend. And my friend has seizures too, so she had to be hooked up to cords and stuff.
obsessive is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #44
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

This post is meant to bring attention to the fact that yes some of the profile pages are or can be harmful to some members, and we seek to protect you as much as we would anyone else on this forum. this thread is in no way meant to be derogatory, just the opposite.

I will say this, I can not let my DH see some of the profiles for fear it might set off a seizure in him, I mean no harm in saying it, it is just the truth.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #45
webkinz_forever

Yep, they need to go. If you see one. Look away!! Then send a PM saying to change it. It's really bad!
Old 07-29-2008, 11:08 PM   #46
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

You know this is a truly WONDERFUL thread You are a great person for doing this I know someone with an extremely FLASHY profile and I think I 'll send them a link to this thread!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #47
Dotz4Spotz

my aunts cat had a seziure beacause of a chest cold. she is fine and sitting with me- her name is jeter
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #48
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

we are not here to point fingers, we also do not want to hurt anyones feelings.. remember a member may like that..
maybe for some of them if there is anyway they can edit the animations and make them slower, might help.. some go by so fast it is hard to catch the whole image.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #49
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You're right! Thanks so much for bringing this up! I just hope my profile is acceptable.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:40 AM   #50
benyen

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Benyen, don't flag the post because this thread is trying to help you and other people. It doesn't make you different because you have a "disorder" you are just like everybody else. Gingerly made this post to help you and make webkinz insider a happier place. DON'T flag this thread!!!
well i did and i think gingerly needs to learn about this so called disorder. if you have seizures you most likely grow out of them and i pretty much growin out of mine im edited. so learn your facts before you write a thread.

---------- benyen added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lemonwedge
mine isn't too too bad though

---------- lemonwedge added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

I nkow someone that has a deadly page that makes me dizzy!
dizzyness does not have any thing to do with seizures.

Last edited by danathorn; 07-30-2008 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
please make this a rule!, this should be a rule, would be a great rule