Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #201
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

thanks so so so much for letting everyone know and they give some people head aches
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #202
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

i Totally agree Gingerly! I Dont have seziurs, but they are quite bad!

---------- Googlesboogles added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oh and yes, Headaches!

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 08-10-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 08-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #203
♥Krys♥

Agreed! This should be a rule. Thank you for letting everyone know and everyone should read this.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #204
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

i kinda feel stupid asking this: What is seizure?????

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

i get dizzy alot though when on the computer. I did yesterday, ecspercially when i read long posrs or are reading posts to much. strange.

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 08-18-2008 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 08:27 AM   #205
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

This sounds good, I hate those pages, they make me very dizzy! I think a rule would be good. Mine is just normal WI backround, kinda boring lol.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 08:45 AM   #206
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Seizures are these thing when you fall to the ground and I think it makes you have trouble breathing for a while. You could actually break a bone by having a single seizure. I learned on animal planet.
View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
i kinda feel stupid asking this: What is seizure?????

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

i get dizzy alot though when on the computer. I did yesterday, ecspercially when i read long posrs or are reading posts to much. strange.
---------- tacobell222 added 4 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Yeah its really sad that I have to highlight someones post sometimes.
View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I have also seen pages like that, and I can't get out of there fast enough.

There is another thing that makes it really hard for me to read and that is any light color type on the blue background on pages, especially here in the Webkinz Insider. I know that doesn't seem to be a big deal, but when your eyesight is not 20/20 it is hard to read. (Especially light yellow and light orange.) I must not be the only one though, because the other day I was reading some posts here and one of the posts said: "Enough with the orange already".

When I see posts written in the light colors, I just pass them by and don't read them. It is just too difficult. The person might have something really great to say, or perhaps good information, but I can't read it and on my way I go.

If this persuades anyone who uses light colors, to change to a darker color, thank you.

Jazzykinz:rdr:

Last edited by tacobell222; 08-18-2008 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 09:25 AM   #207
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have the Photosensitive issue.. My son has the xbox 360, and I cannot even watch him play certain games on that... I even get ill feeling playing Viva Pinata.. LOL.. The worst games for me are Skate, and the ones that are realistic... My husbands army games, I can last like 5-10 minutes watching that, then I need to close my eyes and lay down.. Nothing has even gotten worse past feeling really sick or the clammy sweating feeling though..

I always thought, what the heck is wrong w/ me?! Until I was pregnant w/ my first son, and asked my doctor.. and she told me about it... Now at the beginning of nearly all of the new videos games, they post a warning..

I don't go to profiles usually, so I haven't come across any of this.. I'll to keep not going, so I don't!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #208
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Seizures are these thing when you fall to the ground and I think it makes you have trouble breathing for a while. You could actually break a bone by having a single seizure. I learned on animal planet.

---------- tacobell222 added 4 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Yeah its really sad that I have to highlight someones post sometimes.
i love animal planet! what show did you learn that on?

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

2cool4u107 your icons making me dizzy...

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 08-18-2008 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #209

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! I'm sooooo sorry! I'll go change mine right now!
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #210
texastech10

WebkinzChick11 is on a distinguished road

mine used to be like that but i change it
Closed

Tags
please make this a rule!, this should be a rule, would be a great rule