Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Default Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

Those were my thoughts when I first saw them! I used to have that disorder as a little child, and ended up growing out of it. I had to turn off my profile pages after the first one I saw.

I agree, that SHOULD be a rule. My profile does blink, but it's two colors that are calming *to me* and they are at a slower speed.

Last edited by CocoLion; 07-29-2008 at 05:04 PM..
CocoLion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #12
hat you're not a

luv2bshortstop will become famous soon enough

thank you thank you thank you 4 starting this thread! I can name at least 5 profile pages that i will never ever visit again!
luv2bshortstop is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #13
ae_girl13

I know the people you are talking about and they are quite dizzying. Thanks for posting this. I almost went blind just posting on one of them.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #14
PinkSparkles123

OMG thats so scary!!! Luckly I don't think I have that but i hope nobosy here does! Omg I'm so sorry to all that almost have had one!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #15
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

you are very right! this should be a rule, along w/ the regular rules, like no inapproprite content.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #16
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

It is good you posted this!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:12 PM   #17
Abbykinz

Ok! I'll change min right now! So sorry! *EDIT*

Lets keep names out of this discussion. -fairlyoddmom

Old 07-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #18
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I agree 100%. I posted on someone's profile once and had to walk away from the computer afterward. My eyes were hurting from all the flashing colors, and they were bright. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention Gingerly.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #19
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Those were my thoughts when I first saw them! I used to have that disorder as a little child, and ended up growing out of it. I had to turn off my profile pages after the first one I saw.

I agree, that SHOULD be a rule. My profile does blink, but it's two colors that are calming *to me* and they are at a slower speed.
I'm so happy to hear that your childhood disorder is all gone.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #20
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

yes i have heard about flashing things causing seizures! thank you for informing people about this so this does not happen to anyone!

something like that happened to me---i was at my friends house and she had lightbulb in her garage that was about to burn out and it was flickering--and i got all dizzy!
colleenabeena is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please make this a rule!, this should be a rule, would be a great rule