Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #151
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Some Profile Pages Could Cause Seizures!!

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom
What do you mean specifically about flashing? Bright colors and/or fast movement of objects? Or any movement at all?

I only ask for clarifications because I have noticed same avies and siggies are difficult to read because of movement. They can be distracting, too.

Colors like white, yellow and pastels are very hard to read.
Thanks so much for posting your question.
Flashing is the quick-movement of an object. Some people respond poorly to
even the slightest movement....while others have a faster, stimuli response.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #152
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I used to have one that was an ocean and it was horrible. Stare at it and bam - headache. I changed it right away. I am not too thrilled with the flashing ones. If it's a slow one i am fine with it but fast hurts.

---------- Geminicat21 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I should change my avvie,,,

---------- Geminicat21 added 8 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I changed it - All Better.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 08-01-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #153
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Thanks you so much for posting this. Someone of them made me dizzy, and I had to get off the computer because my head hurt!

Thanks. I like this thread.

***** 5 STARS *****
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #154
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I am going to post a link to this thread on both Wendy, and Justin's profiles. I will ask them to consider making this a rule.
lkemper is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #155
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

OMG that is soo sad. i think that should be a rule becuase these people who have promblem like that can get seriously hurt
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:59 AM   #156

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Woiw.Makes me dizzy just to taklk about it.I also think it shouuld be made a rule
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #157
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Ive seen many profiles like that and i know what you're talking about! Some make me so dizzy, i almost throw up! i agree, and have gone opposite and i think my pro is very laid back =]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #158
♥♥♥

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Yea, I ageee! I used to have my profile page flashy...
I liked it, but I did remember this, so I changed it...
but now I can't change anything at all now..
xP
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #159
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

I know! They are so annoying. And you can't read anything either. Also, it takes a while for the flash pic to completely load.

Good rule!

(Did you know, one episode of pokemon caused world-wide seizers for young kids with the disorder? I heard it on the news a long time ago.)
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #160

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Skydreamer
I know! They are so annoying. And you can't read anything either. Also, it takes a while for the flash pic to completely load.

Good rule!

(Did you know, one episode of pokemon caused world-wide seizers for young kids with the disorder? I heard it on the news a long time ago.)
I heard about that. It was very sad...
CocoLion is offline Female
Closed

Tags
please make this a rule!, this should be a rule, would be a great rule