Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #21
Pokemonand webkinz4ever

Default Re: Some ideas I had stirring around in my head...

Thanks again for the comments, it's cool to hear what everyone has to say.

Maybe it'd be a no to the censors being off, but s.uck shouldn't really be one, imho... It's different if someone is telling you to uhh.. But if you're trying to say I'm su.cking on a lollipop, it's really not that bad, is it?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #22
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pokemonand webkinz4ever

Maybe it'd be a no to the censors being off, but s.uck shouldn't really be one, imho... It's different if someone is telling you to uhh.. But if you're trying to say I'm su.cking on a lollipop, it's really not that bad, is it?
Yeah, but there can be alternatives for s.uck. Like if you say vampires drink, instead of s.uck blood, it's better. And sounds more civilized ... xD
And you could just say I'm licking a lollipop, it's not hard to find alternatives.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #23
chuhulil
Webkinz :)

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Pretty much the only things that I thought of were the censored things and the xD thing and they were both really annoying.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 11:43 PM   #24
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone who bothered to click on this,

I was going through Open Mike awhile ago, and I realized how many music topics there are... I kept my eye on that, and "What songs should I put on my iPod?", "What's your favorite song/band/artist/whatever?" and "What's your favorite music genre?" appear a lot... Recently, there was two "What songs should I put on my iPod?" threads on the first page...

I mean, can't you look to see if there's a thread that you might find helpful first before posting your own about three hours after another one was last posted on? So, I was thinking that a section dedicated to music would be really helpful to musical people.
I love that Idea! I have never posted one of those threads but I love music and it would be a great way to get music even more out in the open
Next:

Relationship/friendship advice? I know, I've posted quite a few of these on my time here as well. But, really. Can WI really decide if a guy likes you if they don't know the guy? These topics get really annoying, really fast. There's also quite a few of these on the Open Mike section... There's a website called gURL.com and that should be helpful for those of you with problems like that. WI is not a place for relationship advice.
completly agree this is not a relationship and friend advice sort of websitebut if people wanted to talk about it on thier friends profiles or PM each other I think that is totally ok and also if you are in a club I think we should be able to talk about, not so much does he like me, but I need help I'm really confused, because the good friends you make in a club are there for you and when you need help they should be there (I mean if they're online but when they are to help you in the best way they can)
Thirdly:

Censored words... It can get kind of annoying when people say... I.diotic and you have no idea what they were talking about. If it's possible, could there be a way to turn off the censors that other people post? And it could be optional, people who don't find it useful could have it off.

Example:
Let's pretend that "eye" was a censored word. Someone typed eye. You sometimes have no idea what they're talking about. And WI does have birthdate, right? So anyone over the age of say... 13? Could have an option to turn censors off, so tehn when someone else posted eye, you'd know what they're talking about.

And no, I don't mean that if you had censors off, and you post a bad word it comes up on everyone else's computer screen, I mean just yours and the other people with the option off.

Um I not sure I agree with this one it is a nice idea but there are peole who lie about there age and I'm not sure it's a good Idea

Lastly;

Caps lock in tags. When you make a tag and want to put a smilie that uses a capital letter (xD, : D, ) it.. Just doesnt look right with a lowercase letter.. (xd, :d, and ;d)
yes so true I agree watch how you type in tags

Thanks for simply reading this, and if you like comment on if you agree... Thanks again,

Poke.
Thanks for all your great points and good job
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #25
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Yep! Yep! hi hi!
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #26
Kortnee Lou

I suppose there could be an exception for that, but like webkinzluver said;
it's not that hard to find alternatives.

-Kortnee
Old 03-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I know a lot of people do post these things. I agree that they should haves some of these sections somewhere. But for the relationships, I don't think they should have. I don't think young kids will want to talk about that. Also, I don't think so because it can be personal to some people.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed