Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Default Some ideas..

I have been thinking and I think WI should have these things.

*More colors. Like some reds. That way people can use red but not be using the admins red.

*What about using the WI bucks to buy some more space? Like lets say you want to put more pics in an album but they are already full. You could use your WI bucks but some more space then put more pics. And what about puting more than 20 images in a post?

*What about being able to see who rated what on your thread?

Again those are just some ideas. I know they might not work but I thought I would share them
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Some ideas..

I'd like to have more colors for sure, I'm always afraid that my blue or red or purple might be too close to what a mod/admin uses.

Great ideas.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

All those ideas are great! I like the red one, because a new color or more would be awesome and different shades will make it okay to use!

We still need a way to use WI Bucks, and I'm running low on picture space in my albums, so I think that would be a good idea; the more you post, the more WI bucks you have, therefore the more space you could get!

I always wanna know if I get a 3 stars on my thread, who rated it that and why, or why my lame thread has 5 stars...

All your ideas are great! Good thinking

~Lys
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I really like the first idea...I would love to use blue, but don't like the ones they give us...

I also wish that we could use our WI Bucks for something...they are just sitting around right now, and are basically meaninglesss.

But I don't agree with the last thing. Ratings are discreet for a reason. If you honestly rate that you don't like a thread, you don't need the owner chasing you down demanding why you didn't like it...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 08-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Thanks for posting everyone.
Yeah I guess the rating thing is kinda....
Again thanks for posting your thoughts
Old 08-19-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes there are so many colors to choose from..but I think they should not put the ones in that don't work color wise.
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #7
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great ideas!
I like the "more colors" idea, as I am always afraid to use blues and reds, because they look to close to what the moderators and administrators use...but if this happens there would have to be a distinct difference than what the mods/admins use. Right?
They are working on the WI bucks system right now, figuring out what it could be usd for. I think that we will be able to get "Insider Insider" subscriptions, but Justin is working out all the bugs. More space is a GREAT idea. I know that in my Graphics Shop, I am always running out of space.
I DON'T think that the last idea is really needed though. Sure, it would be nice to see some of the nice ratings, but when you see a 1 star rating, things in WI might get a little out of hand. People might track the 1 star rater down, and fights might break out. I think that they are hidden because of this.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #8
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

Thanks for posting you guys!
Yeah I was also thinking that you could use the WI bucks to get and Insider Insider subscription
Yeah the more I think about the rating one I don't think that one would work out
Old 08-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It was a good idea though, CutiePie.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

Thanks Star Oh I love your avvie and siggie by the way. The siggie is so cool!
Closed