Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Cherrybubbles96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question (SOLVED)What is a "Spotted Bull Frog"?

Ok my sister just adopted her Chimpmunk last night and i asked if I could look at her pet bio. She let me and his best friend was a "Spotted Bull Frog" the reason i am posting this is because this has been going around and i would try to get a picture of it but i do not know how. Do you think webkinz is changing their webkinz names or what this is weird i might o to comments and suggestions and ask them what this means.And if they are new webkinz i wounder what they would look like! All the thing you can think about!

And now i have a qouestion about another topic:Why canI only Buy 3 items when i am on vacation? And when you go to the regular kinz post can you sent vacation items you bought to friend i am full of question as you can see if my large post. Ok now lets get down to bussniess. WHy can you only buy three items on vacation i mean you are buying a vacation for 500 kinz cash i guess if you want more items you have to wait until your next vacatin right. Also i dont know if yo ucan sent vacagtion items to other friend? Can you or Cand you not i am not sure and that why i love www.webkinzinsider.com because i can ask all the questions i need about webkinz because almost every question i ask someone has an answer so please add on to this post if you have an answer because i would really like to know, Thanks Cherrybubbles96

newest webkinz: Manatee, Chimpmunk, Eagle, Skunk, Fan Tail Gold Fish. What is your 6 newest webkinz post here also! alongwith how many webkinz you have. Thanks again Cherrybubbles96

:cmunk:

Last edited by danathorn; 09-22-2008 at 08:43 AM..
Cherrybubbles96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Default Re: What is a "Spotted Bull Frog"?

i thought the bull frog was already pretty spotted
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #3

On one of my Webkinz the fiend was a Bull Frig not a spotted Bull Frog i am trying to say this has been going around and it is weird
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #4

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

a spotted bull frog is the long version name of a spotted frog and i think you can send vacation items via kinzpost
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #5
webkinzfan9976

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

its just probaly just the bull frog because one of mine says a fluffy prserian cat

ganz just whants to be descriptive !!! lol

sorry i cant spell good
Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #6

I wounder why the are starting now and not at the beginning
Old 09-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

They're just being specific. The bullfrog is very spotted. They said in one of mine "my best friend is a black and white cow" and in another "my best friend is the black and white panda" its to eliminate confusion I guess... but good observation!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

One of my daughter's new Webkinz (she got six for her birthday yesterday!) said its friend was a white panda, not a black and white panda. I'm curious to see a white panda.
hconnors is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by hconnors
One of my daughter's new Webkinz (she got six for her birthday yesterday!) said its friend was a white panda, not a black and white panda. I'm curious to see a white panda.
my friends chipmunk is friends w/ a white panda too
Old 09-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #10

Ya thats is why i posted it is because i am not sure! Tank you any ways though i can not wait to see how many people read my post!!!:bt:This is Jafar he is hungry post here to give him food
Closed