Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

Default soccergurl♥'s help thread including: how to post pics, how to give rep points, how to get gifts quickly&& even more!! need help?? this is the place for you ;)

♥♥♥need help /w something here on wi??? look no further!!!♥♥♥

i have been asked many questions about things on but i have also asked my fair share of questions!! lol! so i think i have finally come up with some helpful links an tips!!! hope this saves you some time & energy!!
xoxo soccergurl♥

~how to post house pics and/or large pics: click here
created by webkinzlover25 this has step by step instructions!!
this is ALSO how to take pics of your webkinz account

~how to give rep. points to helpful or nice members: click here
created by 8dance4eva10 this shows how to show your thankfulness to other members here on webkinz insider!!

~how to get gifts or invites quickly: click here
created by me soccergurl♥ this shows a quick trick on sending & getting!!

~how to rate a thread:
created by me, soccergurl:

to rate a thread you go to the stars at the top right corner in the post click on the number of stars you think the person should get for there thread & work

why?? you rate threads so that others can know how good or bad the thread is at one look & the person who started the thread can see if they need to make changes or not.

if you still don't understand something or have any questions please pm me or post & i would be happy to answer them!!!!

** i know some ppl don't understand simple things like how to post a thread i didn't think as many ppl had trouble with that so i didn't post it but just ask & i would love to show you how!! thanks

also, i don't have an avvie shop, but i can make avvies & siggys
[like the ones you see i have] so you may request me to make you one if you would like!! just trying to help!!!

---------- soccergurl♥ added 190 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

yayy! i just tried it and all the links worked!!

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 03-02-2008 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
smilelaugh
Webkinz :)

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: soccergurl♥'s help thread including: how to post pics, how to give rep points, how to get gifts quickly&& even more!! need help?? this is the place for you ;)

Hi,

I would like to know how to make your pics glittery. DO u have websites? Pls list here. Thanks!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: soccergurl♥'s help thread including: how to post pics, how to give rep points, how to get gifts quickly&& even more!! need help?? this is the place for you ;)

sure this sight has some options if you need more lmk!

click here!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #4

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

How do u make the little heart at the end of ur user? PM me please!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
Gifted

ok you press:
alt key (near the space key)
while holding that down you press the 3 key, the one from the key pad to da right of the key board
not the 3 at the top of the keys

hold them down at the same time then let go of the 3 first then the alt key it may take a few tries first!!

good luck! rate my thread if you like it
Old 02-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #6

goodmorning2u is on a distinguished road

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Thank u sooooooooo much!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Old 02-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Gifted

great it worked your welcome!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Old 02-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #8
Gift Guru

here in my head will become famous soon enough

Another member and I were dissusing this the other night and neither of us could figure it out. Maybe you know.....
How do you find out what WI member # you are?
I see some members with it their sigg and thought it might be fun to know.... kinda silly, oh well
Old 02-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #9
Gifted

hmmm, i really have no idea, sry...
Old 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #10
Gift Guru

here in my head will become famous soon enough

Thats alright thanks for trying, thanks for all the other great help on your thread as well
Closed