Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #21
webkinzdoodle

Default Re: So we all have our opinions...

Yeah, I am in total agreement! I see it most on the polls. I`ve seen people start to fight about opinions, but then it turns into which side gets the last word, and who can say the most hurtful comment. I wish we could all just agree to disagree. I mean, I don`t mind people stating their opinion, but once they state it, must they continue to say why they`re right and the other is wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 11:48 AM   #22
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzdoodle
Yeah, I am in total agreement! I see it most on the polls. I`ve seen people start to fight about opinions, but then it turns into which side gets the last word, and who can say the most hurtful comment. I wish we could all just agree to disagree. I mean, I don`t mind people stating their opinion, but once they state it, must they continue to say why they`re right and the other is wrong?
Yeah sometimes people take other people's opinions personally like it's insulting them,and then they make a rude comment about the opinion and then it turns into a fight.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #23
webkinzdoodle

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Yeah sometimes people take other people's opinions personally like it's insulting them,and then they make a rude comment about the opinion and then it turns into a fight.
That`s exactly what I`ve seen. I really think that the polls section shouldn`t have a place to post the opinions after they vote. Then, people could just vote, and they wouldn`t be able to fight over it, too. I mean, do you need to vote AND post, too?
Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #24
Angelgirl0915
Webkinz :)

webkinzluver0 will become famous soon enough

I agree i hear people figthing ALL the time
webkinzluver0 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #25
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

I completely agree, but if I see new members fighting, I will explain that fighting breaks the rules. If it's members that should know better, I flag them.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #26
webkinzdoodle

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver0
I agree i hear people figthing ALL the time
I know, it`s annoying, isn`t it? And I read your siggy. =)
Old 07-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #27
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

I agree completely. We all have opinions, and we don't need to go crazy over someone else's opinion. When I see members fighting, I just don't get involved by taking someone's side.
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #28
webkinzdoodle

View Post Originally Posted by doggyhugga26
I completely agree, but if I see new members fighting, I will explain that fighting breaks the rules. If it's members that should know better, I flag them.
That`s a good habit. There are some new users who aren`t don`t fully understand the rules, but then there are others who just like to pick fights.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #29
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by doggyhugga26
That's a good thing to do, I think I'll do that too.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed